Living on Love!

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#175Living on Love Previews
Posted: 4/16/15 at 11:57pm

Pinto, I think if you do a little research (yeah, I know, that's anathema to you) you will see that I do not just talk about shows closing and being flops and doing bad business at the box office. I frequently talk about how well shows are doing. I think the reason this might have escaped you is that you repeatedly champion shows that are flops. (I don't know why that is, but that's a subject for another day.) As a result, you are apparently oblivious to many of the threads where I have posted about shows that are succeeding. The only one I can think of in which you were involved was American in Paris, a show that you insisted would flop and close quickly, even though the numbers it was achieving at the box office were impressive. In that case, I had the nerve to intrude into your fairy tale with something known as data, which you, as is your wont, ignored.

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#176Living on Love Previews
Posted: 4/17/15 at 12:04am

"The only one I can think of in which you were involved was American in Paris, a show that you insisted would flop and close quickly, even though the numbers it was achieving at the box office were impressive."

I NEVER "insisted" that it would flop and close quickly. I said it would get bad reviews. You're makin stuff up. 

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#177Living on Love Previews
Posted: 4/17/15 at 12:23am

no need to make anything up-it's all online. Man up and just say when you make a mistake. It's much more becoming. 

Phillypinto
#178Living on Love Previews
Posted: 4/17/15 at 12:28am

I literally NEVER said that it would close. I see the grosses every week for godsake. If i say shows that are doing bad are going to say open, why would i say a show thats doing well is going to close??

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#179Living on Love Previews
Posted: 4/17/15 at 1:22am

I don't know. Lots of us have been wondering that for a while now.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#180Living on Love Previews
Posted: 4/17/15 at 1:25am

LOL

Phillypinto
#181Living on Love Previews
Posted: 4/17/15 at 1:40am

I never said that AAIP would close soooooo you're a liar 

bekk99 Profile Photo
bekk99
#182Living on Love Previews
Posted: 4/17/15 at 9:04am

I was tempted by the free tickets for a second (because I love opening nights) but then I realized I would rather sit through the reading of "Our Class" again than this.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#183Living on Love
Posted: 12/6/15 at 10:35am

The regional premiere next year stars Rebecca Caine! http://www.asolorep.org/shows/living-on-love/2015-2016

https://twitter.com/RebeccaCaine/status/673525314702729216

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Videos