9to5 to close Sept. 6

wickedlover94 Profile Photo
wickedlover94
#200re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 9:54pm

Stephanie J. Block. I have followed her since The Pirate Queen, Wicked, 9 to 5. And even Birdland and two performances at Barnes and Noble at Lincoln Triangle. I'm in love. Next would be Julia Murney then Kristy Cates.

"It'a all about Popular!"

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#201re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 9:55pm

vry nicce. n ur fauvrite glonda?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#201re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 9:55pm

WhAt AbOuT EyEdEeEnA?

wickedlover94
#203re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 10:00pm

Oh, I love Kendra Kassebaum, they probably Kristin, then Megan Hilty. What about you?

AndAllThatJazz22
#204re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 10:01pm

re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6

Favorite Glinda!!

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.

wickedlover94
#205re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6

I saw Idina in London and once you become a huge Wicked fan you see that Idina isn't the best. I'm not saying she's bad, just not my personal favorite.

AndAllThatJazz22
#206re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6

re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6

Favorite Elphie!

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#207re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 10:02pm

my favor glonda is linsday k nothren !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wickedlover94
#208re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 10:03pm

HAHA! WHY WOULD YOU DEFACE THE BEAUTIFUL KATIE ROSE CLARKE AND GREEN MARCIE DODD! But those are HILARIOUS!

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#209re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 10:13pm

HAHAH DAT MAD ME ANGRIE 2. I LUV MARCELA AND KATHRYN ROSE

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#210re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 10:35pm

See, I dunno. I've seen Idina, Shoshana, Eden, Julia, and Stephanie, and Idina was by far my favorite. I don't know, I'm not a huge fan of hers, but there's something very watchable about her, and she just has a quality about her. I dunno. Not to take anything away from the others, I thought they were all very good in different ways, except Shoshana. I thought she was very bad.

"Get mad, then get over it." - Colin Powell

wickedlover94
#211re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 10:38pm

Wow, ive seen Idina, stephanie twice, julia and kristy and i thought they were all amazaing! but Idina isn't my favorite.

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#212re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/3/09 at 10:41pm

I've seen Kristy, Marcy, Lucy, Rita, Idina, Eden, Idina, Patti and my favorite by far was Sho.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

costumer
#213re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 5:32am

Remember that time this thread was about 9 to 5 closing... ?

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#214re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 5:48am

Now it's about Sho.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#215re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 8:37am

OK i can't stand Wicked but what i love here is that all the childish kids on here who do the whole 'Eddiiina' crap are failing in being bitches today, the person they are trying to be mean too is just ignoaring the insults and answering the question hahahahaha

wickedlover94 i salute you

Like i say im not a fan of the show but appreciate that many are and thats fine, but just ignore the childish people on here who seem to think that because they own a cast recording of Company they are suddenly superior.

The sad fact of the matter is, most of them will have not seen a Broadway show, they just have that Company cast recording

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
Updated On: 8/4/09 at 08:37 AM

wickedlover94
#216re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 8:48am

Thank you! I someone understands me. I don't think Idina is the best because she was the "original". Stephanie J Block was the original, but she went to The Boy From Oz instead. From Oz to Oz. But, I do love Wicked, but i love other shows too. Like in The Heights, Phantom, 9 to 5, 42nd Street, South Pacific, Next to Normal was good and so many more. So just cause I'm Wicked lover doesn't mean I only love Wicked.

wickedlover94
#217re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 8:52am

Reply to: ljay889

Lindsay K. Really should be promoted to stand-by!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#218re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 9:17am

So...I hear that 9to5 is finally closing.

Thank goodness.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

wickedlover94
#219re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 10:05am

Finally! It just opened and I loved the show!

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#220re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 10:47am

OK i can't stand Wicked but what i love here is that all the childish kids on here who do the whole 'Eddiiina' crap are failing in being bitches today, the person they are trying to be mean too is just ignoaring the insults and answering the question hahahahaha

Like i say im not a fan of the show but appreciate that many are and thats fine, but just ignore the childish people on here who seem to think that because they own a cast recording of Company they are suddenly superior.

The sad fact of the matter is, most of them will have not seen a Broadway show, they just have that Company cast recording

You're barking up the wrooooooooong tree here. I didn't know BWW got a new moderator.

What you don't realize is that this Wickedlover94 flooded the boards with Wicked related posts last night. About 18 of them to be exact, most of which showed a complete disregard for grammar and mechanics.

Secondly, both ljay and myself see plenty of theater, probably more than most on the board. So chill.

Finally, if you've read my posts here, you'd know that I really like Wicked. I've seen it, well....a lot.

dramamama611
#221re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 10:56am

Relax wickedlover...i was just attempting to bring the discussion back to the actual topic instead of being about Wicked.

AdamGreer...I'm with you. Can't stand when people can only discuss ONE show. It doesn't matter what the show is, Wicked, Rent, ROA, Spring Awakening. It's annoying.

And I see more almost everything that comes along. So I have gads of knowledge, experience as well as good grammar and a great command of the English language.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

wickedlover94
#222re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:54am

OH sorry! I thought you meant, finally, 9 to 5 is over!

dramamama611
#223re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 12:13pm

Nope. I have no opinion about the show, except that I never had the desire, whatsoever, to sit through it.

wickedlover94
#224re: 9to5 to close Sept. 6
Posted: 8/4/09 at 12:29pm

Oh, well thats you and your entitled to your own choices. What are you more interested in?

Videos