pixeltracker

Making It On Broadway - th truth?- Page 9

Making It On Broadway - th truth?

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#200the book: making it on broadway
Posted: 12/2/04 at 1:01pm

yeah? so what colour is it?

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#201the book: making it on broadway
Posted: 12/2/04 at 1:05pm

Depends what it's doing at the time.

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#202the book: making it on broadway
Posted: 12/2/04 at 1:08pm

I see. So it's more a chameleon than a lizard then?

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

BlueWizard Profile Photo
BlueWizard
#203the book: making it on broadway
Posted: 12/2/04 at 2:38pm

Even better. Depending on its mood and whether or not it's been frightened, it not only changes colour, it changes shape too.

BlueWizard's blog: The Rambling Corner HEDWIG: "The road is my home. In reflecting upon the people whom I have come upon in my travels, I cannot help but think of the people who have come upon me."

NYC20042
#204the book: making it on broadway
Posted: 12/2/04 at 3:00pm

Very classy.

CattleCall Profile Photo
CattleCall
#205the book: making it on broadway
Posted: 12/2/04 at 6:11pm

Okay, if I had known this topic was going to be so heated, I would've gotten out some popcorn before I sat down to read it!
Wow...Can't we all just get along?

"I can't pay the bills yet, 'cause I have no skills yet. The world is a big scary place." - Avenue Q

JEmickFan Profile Photo
JEmickFan
#206the book: making it on broadway
Posted: 12/9/04 at 5:09pm

I am half way through the book currently. As a theatre-goer, not a performer, it makes me appreciate the performers even more. Anyone who has seen Jarrod on stage knows he's worked hard for years and is a dedicated professional.

I had never heard of Cheyenne until he took over the roll. Jarrod was the first Broadway actor I'd ever met, back during DY. He was as sweet and gracious then as he was when I met him during BFO. That takes dedication in the Broadway World

Videos