pixeltracker

Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21- Page 4

Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21

zoraksferal Profile Photo
zoraksferal
#75re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 8:40pm

Either way, I have yet to be anything other than bored during any clip I have seen of her... I know youtube kills quality, but when I am losing my attention span because she is boring, that is kinda sad.

"It doesn't work when you lick it!"

Pennywise2 Profile Photo
Pennywise2
#76re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 8:40pm

She's refering to Jen Dinoia thinking of herself as hot sh*t.

DefyGravity777
#77re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 8:47pm

Jen is very shy at SD also. She is in no way a bitch. Her and Dee are very sweet people as the rest of the cast.

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#78re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 8:55pm

I've spoken with Jenny many times through email, she is really sweet.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

snowskittle
#79re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 10:04pm

So many times people mistake shyness for arrogance. But as actors they ought to be able to get past this handicap by putting on a big smile and thinking of the fans waiting at the stage door as a mini-show. Most of waiting fans already like the actor/actress and are predisposed to want to like them more. It SHOULD be easy for even shy actors to do this, but I guess for many, it is not, and their reputation suffers as a result.

bubbleblonde
#80re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 10:09pm

Yeah I meant Jennifer, who is not shy but arrogant. As in she thinks she is great, exudes this and literally says it. How they go from Saycon Sengbloh to that is beyond me. I don't care if for divas but if you sound like you're singing through a filter and can't sing in sentences/verses then I dunno why you'd think you're great.

zoraksferal
#81re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 10:10pm

I would hardly say she is arrogant. When has she said that she is great?

inick122492 Profile Photo
inick122492
#82re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 10:14pm

Ya'no, come to think of it, Kerry was a bit... snobbish. Not that she remotely did anything like say how good she was or deter her fans away but she seemed bored and kinda annoyed with the whole SD process.
Dee in Chicago was absolutely sweet and gracious. She even gave me a hug and took at least 5-10 minutes with me to chat and sign my playbill, to me that is dedication to her fans. I CANT WAIT to see her in NY.

WishingOnlyWounds2
#83re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 10:29pm

Kerry was not at all snobbish. I met her three times, the first time at Broadway in Bryant Park, where even though I went up and found her (I was so shocked when I saw her, looking back I can't believe I just ran up to her) but she had a conversation with me and then had her assistant/friend take a picture of us and signed one of the Wicked fans they were giving out in the park. The other two times were at the stage door (one after her last show on Broadway) and she was more than lovely!

2008: Feb. 18- Rent, Feb. 19- Curtains, April 18- Xanadu, April 22- Wicked, April 26- Legally Blonde, May 31- Wicked, June 13- The Little Mermaid, June 28- Wicked and Young Frankenstein, July 2- The Little Mermaid, July 6- A Chorus Line and Legally Blonde, August 16- Xanadu, September 13- Legally Blonde and 13, September 28- Xanadu and Spring Awakening, Oct. 12-GYPSY and [title of show], Oct. 19- Hairspray & Legally Blonde, Nov. 9- Wicked and 13, Dec. 14-13, Dec. 26- Billy Elliot, 2009: Jan 1- Shrek, Jan 2- 13 and Wicked, Jan 4- 13, Feb 17- In The Heights, Feb 19- Billy Elliot, Feb 22- Sweeney Todd (tour), March 28- Mary Poppins, April 4- Mamma Mia!, April 15- Jersey Boys (on tour), April 25- next to normal & 9 to 5 May 1- Billy Elliot, May 3- Spelling Bee (tour), May 8- Chicago, May 21- Wicked, June 6- Everyday Rapture, June 23- The Wiz, June 25- Hair July 15- Shrek, August 9- Wicked, September 7- Rock of Ages, October 11- Next To Normal, October 23- The Marvelous Wonderettes, November 7- Ragtime November 29- Dreamgirls, December 25- Billy Elliot, December 30- Finian's Rainbow, 2010: January 9- Bye Bye Birdie, January 16- Memphis February 17- The Phantom of The Opera, February 18- God of Carnage, March 7- Billy Elliot, March 31- American Idiot

Mel089
#84re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 10:32pm

Jennifer Dinoia? Hasn't someone sprayed insecticide at her yet? The only theater her alien ass belongs in is an operating theater in Area 51.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6gjnOeP3nQ omg a powerful
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn6y62ijjGU lmao "/ a weakling praying mantis

zoraksferal
#85re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 10:36pm

Wow, Mel, what mature attacks on her.

Mel089
#86re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 10:39pm

its okay she can't see computer screens due to her eyes being on opposite sides of her head like a fish

bubbleblonde
#87re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 10:44pm

She said. And hardly a fair comparison, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE989mnD2n8 comparing her to Saycon would be fairer :) Or would it? Regardless, you pretty much only need to be announced as standby these days to get your very own rabid fanbase over at WitchesofOz.

zoraksferal
#88re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 11:06pm

Mel, I would hardy say her eyes are on opposite sides of her head... she is actually quite pretty in my opinion. And what the hell does that have to do with anything?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#89re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 11:08pm

Who gives a rat's *ss how nice, mean, or indifferent someone is at the stage door? You're not at a show to meet and greet actors and make new "friends." You're there to see a performance. I could care less if someone is a "bitch" at the SD, as long as they were good onstage.

And for the record, I thought DiNoia gave a very good (not great) performance onstage. And that's all that matters.

ChiSquared62
#90re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 11:13pm

I have to say that both Mel and bubbleblonde don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. What are you, 12? First of all, Jenny is not arrogant in the least. She is very friendly, especially to her fans. And, no, being shy and/or quiet does not make you "arrogant" or "bitchy". I also love how you're making comments on Jenny's voice, yet where are examples of your "talent"? She 100% deserves to be on Broadway, and she has immense talent. Oh, yeah, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't sit around on an anonymous message board and make fun of someone's looks, like some people here.

Default = the beautiful and talented Leisha Hailey

zoraksferal
#91re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/14/09 at 11:15pm

^^ Completely agree with you on that one! Couldn't have said it better!

Mel089
#92re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/15/09 at 5:49am

damn it chisquared62 why did you have to pull the 'u arent talented enough to judge!!!' card? You've turned me to alcohol you cruel, cold bastard. I've never wanted anything more than to live a life as a standby in New York.

oh, and FYI, you haven't made her any less weak lOL x

Kalimba Profile Photo
Kalimba
#93re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/15/09 at 8:00am

Frankly I like it when Broadway's leading ladies are bitchy, arrogant and stand offish to their fans at the stagedoor. It lends to more drama here on Broadway world.

.x.EdEnEsPiNosA.x.
#94re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/15/09 at 8:08am

Oh Saycon you see: Jennifer Diannoying is ****e
What so proudly Willemijn sang, Diannoying is weakly screaming

snowskittle
#95re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/15/09 at 1:40pm

Come on guys, this is enough. Actually way more than enough.
Stop it now, PLEASE.

.x.EdEnEsPiNosA.x.
#96re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/15/09 at 1:52pm

Effie snowskittle's TIIIIIREED!!!!!!! Imagine if they fired Jennifer DiAnnoying's weak voiced ass and had someone who can really sing like Sasha Allen play Elphaba. World peace!

DefyGravity777
#97re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/15/09 at 4:01pm

"Come on guys, this is enough. Actually way more than enough.
Stop it now, PLEASE."

They don't know how snowskittle.

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

.x.EdEnEsPiNosA.x.
#98re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/15/09 at 4:21pm

Leave me alone you cougar frau! It's not the Elphie way.

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#99re: Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/15/09 at 7:24pm

I kinda think of it like this. The Broadway cast are like the Autobot's and the Chicago cast is like a Despicon. The Chicago cast have been ilfatrating(sp) themselves into the broadway cast to take them over. Soon the cast will have a fight and will have to sacrifice Lin Manuel Miranda to bring back Alli Mauzry to life. ...I've had a pain pill today and it's made me loopy.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!