pixeltracker

Dolly speaks about 9 to 5 closing

Dolly speaks about 9 to 5 closing

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#1Dolly speaks about 9 to 5 closing
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:32pm

Dolly on 9 to 5 closing

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#2re: Dolly speaks about 9 to 5 closing
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:43pm

I can't find anyhting on this site.

Mark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
#2re: Dolly speaks about 9 to 5 closing
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:48pm

Me Neither.

Mark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
#3re: Dolly speaks about 9 to 5 closing
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:48pm

Me Neither.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#4re: Dolly speaks about 9 to 5 closing
Posted: 8/12/09 at 1:13pm

"When I first heard that my show was closing, I was on the terlit and couldn't believe it. I sat there for a few hours just stunned. After a while, I flushed and went to bed."

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#5re: Dolly speaks about 9 to 5 closing
Posted: 8/12/09 at 1:41pm

"I couldn't have asked for a better experience on my first Broadway show," said Dolly Parton. "I've had the privilege of working with an amazing group of people who have become like family to me. I can't wait to for this show to hit the road next year so people across the country can see why I'm so proud of everyone involved."

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

vinnylin Profile Photo
vinnylin
#6re: Dolly speaks about 9 to 5 closing
Posted: 8/12/09 at 2:07pm

"This is wanting something, this is reaching for it, This is wishing that a moment would arrive. This is taking chances, this is almost touching, what the beauty is." --The Light in the Piazza
Updated On: 8/12/09 at 02:07 PM

Parks
#7re: Dolly speaks about 9 to 5 closing
Posted: 8/12/09 at 2:09pm

um... thanks... vinnylin?...

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA