pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!- Page 197

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4900Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 11:15am

Middy, did you think I changed? I would never disappoint you. Now about playing with my nook...lol

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

midnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
#4901Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 11:41am

of course not. but i'm still pretty sure you wouldn't enjoy me playing with your nook. Titillating Thursday

brdlwyr
#4902Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 11:57am

I seriously need a little nookie!

Happy Thursday! Snow day for the girls - we have our first real storm of the Winter!

#4903Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 12:29pm

Ooh, snow day! Cool.

Hello Adults! I just got back from a week at the boyfriend's house and woke up super sick for the second time this vacation. Not fun.

However, I want to show you the gorgeous Christmas/1 year anniversary gift from the boy!

Titillating Thursday

brdlwyr
#4904Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 12:32pm

That is very nice! He has great tast! Titillating Thursday

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4905Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 1:02pm

Niccccccceeeeeeeeeeee!!

Have I mentioned how much I love the not-so-new-anymore Michael Buble song? Puts a smile on my face every time I hear it. Titillating Thursday

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

iluvcioffiiluvtea23 Profile Photo
iluvcioffiiluvtea23
#4906Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 1:04pm

That ring is so cute, DGG.

http://finiansrainbowforum.proboards.com/index.cgi

Broadwayboobs
#4907Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 1:09pm

DGG...cute red X. Titillating Thursday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4908Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 1:09pm

Girly, what do you think of the Cheyenne/Michael Feinstein CD?

I love it - particularly Cheyenne's "I'm Checkin' Out, Goombye." He scats like Ella! Titillating Thursday

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#4909Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 1:13pm

Yea Girly what do you think of it? Hmmmm

Bluemoon
#4910Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 1:38pm

Good God Almighty. I have so much to do around here so i can leave town tomorrow morning and I'm getting nothing done. everytime I turn around there's a new crisis. I'm ready to dismiss school and call it a day.

Broadwayboobs
#4911Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 1:54pm

Moony...can you dismiss work for me too?

Bluemoon
#4912Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 2:19pm

I can't even dismiss myself, Boobs, so it's not looking good for you.

brdlwyr
#4913Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 2:34pm

My clerk asked me if we would be "going home early?" What, for a few inches of snow!

Mooney - are your finals before Christmas break?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4914Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 2:45pm

Two hours into a four hour call. Bleeech.

And DGG - ohhhh pretty! Updated On: 1/7/10 at 02:45 PM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4915Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 2:54pm

Just finished shooting the first of four video interviews with the cast/director of PHANTOM KILLER. Watch for links early next week!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4916Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 3:37pm

I think I may have mentioned once or twice that I'm not a fan of Feinstein, so his songs are, eh, to me. I do like the duets, for the most part, but you can probably guess my fav song on there.

I gotsta get the Buble on the pod!

Oh, and I would like to be dismissed from w*rk for the rest of the afternoon, too!! Pwetty pwease with chocolate on top?!! I'll throw some Carlos pastries your way, too! Titillating Thursday

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 1/7/10 at 03:37 PM

Broadwayboobs
#4917Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 5:21pm

Girly, time to start pushing songs off of iTunes..I purchased the new Buble CD and it came with a video too!!!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4918Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 11:25pm

I just got back from a week at the boyfriend's house and woke up super sick for the second time this vacation.

If I was snarky bitch, I might say "odd, get tested". Titillating Thursday But I'm just a normal bitch.

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

brdlwyr
#4919Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 11:33pm

Shira, are you in CA? I am a little out of the loop.

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4920Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 11:36pm

Yes, I'm in CA right now.

brdlwyr
#4921Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 11:38pm

Are you working?

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4922Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 11:44pm

Oh yes. I've been teaching preschool all this week. 3-5 year olds are exhausting!

brdlwyr
#4923Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 11:46pm

Wow, now that my kids are older, I no longer find that age charming, only annoying! And, you are fully recovered from your procedures?

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4924Titillating Thursday
Posted: 1/7/10 at 11:50pm

They have their moments on both fronts.

I have indeed recovered from all my procedures. Thank you!

ETA: That is a wonderful gift! Happy Anniversary!

Updated On: 1/8/10 at 11:50 PM

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!