Rock of Ages Productions Presents: Once Upon A Time - Part 1-3

Rock of Ages Productions Presents: Once Upon A Time - Part 1-3

Mattbrain
#1Rock of Ages Productions Presents: Once Upon A Time - Part 1-3
Posted: 9/24/09 at 11:31am

http://www.youtube.com/user/RockofAgesProd#play/uploads/0/2Gp9dloVWVQ

http://www.youtube.com/user/RockofAgesProd#play/uploads/1/wP2uqyLH-18

http://www.youtube.com/user/RockofAgesProd#play/uploads/2/--qW5v9EJv0

Where do they find the time to create these pieces of awesomeness?

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#2re: Rock of Ages Productions Presents: Once Upon A Time - Part 1-3
Posted: 9/24/09 at 3:40pm

The cast of Rock of Ages is in a league of their own. Mitchell Jarvis is some kind of wonderful.

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#2re: Rock of Ages Productions Presents: Once Upon A Time - Part 1-3
Posted: 9/24/09 at 4:03pm

I was having a rough night last night last night... I got home around 11 and watched these and my bad day just went away!
The cast is just brilliant and the videos are very well done! I really hope they do a season 2 because the episode kept getting bigger and better!

Anyone else feel like Mitch had a bit of a Jack Sparrow Crazy going on there? haha it was great!

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

Devious Profile Photo
Devious
#3re: Rock of Ages Productions Presents: Once Upon A Time - Part 1-3
Posted: 9/24/09 at 9:08pm

LOVED IT!

""I can see the whole island from up here!""

BlueforBroadway Profile Photo
BlueforBroadway
#4re: Rock of Ages Productions Presents: Once Upon A Time - Part 1-3
Posted: 9/25/09 at 7:17am

They really outdid themselves on this series.

I liked this line.

" My destiny becomes more and more clear. If I don't stand for what is good in a world of pirates and Constantines? Who will?"

The ending was especially good for me. LMAO!

Jekyll & Hyde back on Broadway! / Rock of Ages - 5 Tony nominations! Awesome!

broadwaybaby086
#5re: Rock of Ages Productions Presents: Once Upon A Time - Part 1-3
Posted: 9/25/09 at 9:04am

Loved it.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

froggy2
#6re: Rock of Ages Productions Presents: Once Upon A Time - Part 1-3
Posted: 9/25/09 at 1:29pm

All I have to do is picture Jeremy Jordan in that ridiculous wig and I start cracking up. Amazing.

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#7re: Rock of Ages Productions Presents: Once Upon A Time - Part 1-3
Posted: 9/25/09 at 3:40pm

That was WONDERFUL! Mitch Jarvis' Sparrow impression was terrifyingly accurate. ANd I'm not a huge Constantine fan, but when he came in and started making those ridiculous faces, it was one of the highlights of my week! Where did they get all of those wonderful costumes, too?

Some of those British accents were really good.

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

Mardo Profile Photo
Mardo

Videos