News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BlueforBroadway

BlueforBroadway Profile Photo
Member Name: BlueforBroadway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.greekboyfans.com
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

If you could pick one 2013 Tony nominee, who/what would you choose?  Apr 23 2013, 06:28:09 PM
Constantine Maroulis for Jekyll & Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde Broadway Run  Jan 21 2013, 10:01:48 PM
Geez I just saw the show in Durham and the entire cast was amazing. Constantine transformed from Jekyll into Hyde right before our eyes. The audience gasped. He sang Hyde way different than Jekyll. Deborah has a powerful voice. I loved the show.
Jekyll & Hyde  Dec 9 2012, 05:51:49 PM
I just saw the show in Detroit last weekend. I made a point of not looking at any previous versions of this show before I went.

I loved it.

I think the entire cast is first rate. Loved how Constantine can transform back and forth from Jekyll to Hyde. His Hyde is demonic.

I also think Deborah Cox makes a fine Lucy and she can sing her heart out.

Teal Wicks is wonderful as the beautiful Emma.

Yesterday, I watched some of the video available from

Jekyll and Hyde Going into Richard Rodgers  Aug 27 2012, 10:37:07 AM
Yeah just saw it. I was hoping for the BAT, but as long as they have a confirmed theater, it's all good.
Jekyll and Hyde Broadway Theater?  Aug 26 2012, 10:07:25 AM
I swear I saw that yesterday on the site, but I can't find it now. I may have gotten Newsies confused with Peter since it was also mentioned on the Peter site.

I did a google search for it yesterday. I'm sorry for confusing the facts.

Still, I am hoping for the BAT.

Jekyll and Hyde Broadway Theater?  Aug 25 2012, 07:10:59 PM
I saw that tweet, too. I looked at the Peter and the Starcatcher website and it says limited run on it. Tix through January, although that can change of course.

Porgy and Bess at the Rodgers ends 9/23. Lewis Black has two weeks in October.

Jekyll and Hyde Broadway Theater?  Aug 24 2012, 10:01:54 PM
I was wondering about filling so many seats.

The BAT is the smallest of the Nederlander and although, Peter and the Starcatcher is there now, my wish is that J & H would go there.

I guess we'll know on Monday.

Jekyll and Hyde Broadway Theater?  Aug 24 2012, 09:05:37 PM
The other day, I was looking at the Nederlander Theaters site and Ghost was still listed for the Lunt. Just now, I checked again, and the Lunt says, "New Production to be announced soon."

I think it's a good bet.

Jekyll & Hyde  Aug 21 2012, 08:47:44 PM
I bought tix for Detroit. It was the closest stop for me.

Can't wait to see the show.

Edit/changed my profile icon.

Maroulis, Davi, Jarvis to Star in Revised THE TOXIC AVENGER in Houston  Dec 16 2011, 07:10:16 PM
Not a stretch for Constantine at all. He's a nerd. I say that in a nice way. I hope the show comes to BW because I'm jonesing for a trip to NYC.
Will ROCK OF AGES change casts with the move?  Jan 11 2011, 01:48:40 PM
I'm only guessing here, but I bet Mitch goes back to being Lonny.

I also am speculating that they will get a new Drew. Not sure who and not sure who would be Stacee, but they need to get some names in those roles.

Constantine Maroulis final performance question.  Jul 26 2010, 07:13:09 PM
He tweeted it was Sept 7th.

" looks like my last show will be sept 7th and I will be off from 23rd to 29th of aug as well. @RockOfAges"

Who should replace Constantine in ROA?  Feb 15 2010, 03:56:35 PM
Please not Adam Lambert. He would not be believable in the role.

I can't imagine anyone else playing the role, but soon, the Toronto version starts. Now there is going to be an Australian version. I'd like to see how the Drews take on the role.

Who knows Constantine may extend. It's a great role.

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Jan 15 2010, 01:15:10 PM
Constantine tweeted this morning that he will be out for the 23rd and 24th coming up. All four performances. He's going out to the Sundance Film Festival to perform.

Just in case anyone was making plans to go to see ROA with him.

Of course, I think this is going to be the first time the new understudy will be in.

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread  Jan 13 2010, 06:34:22 PM
On a totally different topic....

Tom Lenk just announced that he is opening for Constantine next Wednesday night at the Highline Ballroom.

The tix are only 20 bucks. Show starts at 8.

I'm going! Yay!

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY "Rock of Ages" Love Thread  Jan 13 2010, 06:30:18 PM
They announced the winners finally. This was posted on facebook.

Rock of Ages: After many weeks of deliberation (and partying, of course) we have selected the winners of the Extreme Carol Contest! 1st Place: Gavin Knox 2nd Place: Heather McNerney 3rd Place: Stephanie Dunbar! Congratulations!

re: Constantine Maroulis puked all over broadway.com  Dec 29 2009, 06:59:17 AM
Why so much hate? He's paid his dues. He's quite talented. Heck, he was nominated for a Tony. He loves Broadway and the Broadway community. He supports a lot of charities. He's a good guy who loves his family.
re: Constantine Maroulis has IRRESISTIBLE CHARM  Dec 28 2009, 10:51:52 PM
There are many more links.

In fact, the entire front page of Broadway.com is ALL Constantine!!!

re: Constantine Maroulis has IRRESISTIBLE CHARM  Dec 28 2009, 08:32:26 PM
Here is another posting on Broadway.com

re: Constantine Maroulis has IRRESISTIBLE CHARM  Dec 28 2009, 08:08:17 PM
Okay!! It's official now!

Broadway.com' Star of the Year! Here is his speech.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You