pixeltracker

Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread. New Pictures Added!!!- Page 2

Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread. New Pictures Added!!!

StarStruckGB Profile Photo
StarStruckGB
#25Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/3/10 at 6:33pm

That's a tricky question, I'm pretty much captivated with Mitch whenever he's on, haha, but that fact aside
I really do love watching Can't Fight This Feeling, the Harden My Heart/Shadows of the Night mix, The Final Countdown, and Don't Stop Believing.

I actually brought a Tazo chai teabag with me once but chickened out when it came time to give it to him. But when I went on Feb.13th someone brought him a bag of Valentine's Day candy and I was so mad I didn't think of that.

I love when Paul Schoeffler is there, but afterward he just unfolds his bike & leaves. Minarik is a wonderful Hertz and absolutely precious at the stage door.

Goshen doesn't do High-School-shows.

StarStruckGB
#26Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/3/10 at 6:33pm

That's a tricky question, I'm pretty much captivated with Mitch whenever he's on, haha, but that fact aside
I really do love watching Can't Fight This Feeling, the Harden My Heart/Shadows of the Night mix, The Final Countdown, and Don't Stop Believing.

I actually brought a Tazo chai teabag with me once but chickened out when it came time to give it to him. But when I went on Feb.13th someone brought him a bag of Valentine's Day candy and I was so mad I didn't think of that.

I love when Paul Schoeffler is there, but afterward he just unfolds his bike & leaves. Minarik is a wonderful Hertz and absolutely precious at the stage door.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#27Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/3/10 at 7:38pm

Speaking of "mixes", I think that is the most clever thing about the show, I love how they mixed certain 80's hits and made them work for its story. Because deep or shallow, this show actually has a plot.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Mystic Pasta
#28Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/3/10 at 11:09pm

Mitch is amazing. He should do a cabaret show. I'm so glad he found a job that shows off his talent. Heard he was a wedding singer in New Jersey before Rock of Ages. What a find.

muscle23ftl
#29Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/5/10 at 11:46am

"Mitch is amazing. He should do a cabaret show. I'm so glad he found a job that shows off his talent. Heard he was a wedding singer in New Jersey before Rock of Ages. What a find"

I had no clue he was a wedding singer!!! I agree 100% with your statement.

I forgot to say that I also love when Kerry sings "More Than Words", I think it's a glorious moment of the show. Too bad she doesn't sing the entire song, but then again, the medley of songs works fantastically.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

muscle23ftl
#30Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/5/10 at 11:58am

Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread

muscle23ftl
#31Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/5/10 at 12:00pm

muscle23ftl
#32Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/5/10 at 12:01pm

StarStruckGB
#33Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/23/10 at 11:30am

Can we just talk about how much I love this:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/ADDAMS_FAMILYs_Wesley_Taylor_Brings_Wesley_Friends_to_Joes_Pub_53_20100322

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#34Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/23/10 at 12:26pm

That is amazing! *New desktop background*

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

StarStruckGB
#35Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 3/23/10 at 12:29pm

It makes a fabulous phone background too, haha!

StarStruckGB
#37Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 4/5/10 at 1:26am

Hello hello again

I've been out of the country so I'm catching up with my BWWing.
Strangely enough even in the jungle I had a dream of Mitch Jarvis giving out friendship bracelets after a show, odd.

Anyway. His new ad was supposed to be out as of April 1st. Has anybody caught it??

muscle23ftl
#38Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 4/5/10 at 1:34am

No, do you have a link?

Where did you go to?

StarStruckGB
#39Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 4/5/10 at 12:25pm

No, I haven't seen anything yet, I was hoping someone else had, haha. But I'll look again.

Thanks for asking! I was in Trinidad & Tobago for a Civic Engagement class.

P.s. I love how any RoA thread reverts back to Mitch (2 questions about Rock of Ages)

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#40Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 4/5/10 at 10:53pm

Mitch is in a new Keystone Light commercial as a man who saves women from trees under the name Keith Stone. LOL.

StarStruckGB
#41Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 4/5/10 at 11:53pm

What I Don't know is where to find it, haha, is it even online yet?

Piper3500 Profile Photo
Piper3500
#42Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 4/6/10 at 9:23am

thanks muscle
is it me or is Mitch underrated? he is so perfect in this. every time he came out the audience just changed. the camel toe t-shirt was too much!

i loved Wesley Taylor too. the others like Lauren i had already mentioned.

"it's a dirty little war"

rula bean Profile Photo
rula bean
#43Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 4/6/10 at 6:27pm

Here's the commercial.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLStB-0K-jQ
Updated On: 4/6/10 at 06:27 PM

StarStruckGB
#44Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 4/6/10 at 6:49pm

Thank You!! <3

Aaahhhh, perfection.
Haha

muscle23ftl
#45Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 4/6/10 at 11:56pm

This is truly trashy!!! LOL
But I will celebrate anything that has Mitch Jarvis in it!

StarStruckGB
#46Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 4/6/10 at 11:59pm

Agreed, haha.

StarStruckGB
#47Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 5/4/10 at 2:04pm

This thread died while I was away, haha.

Was anyone else at Joe's Pub last night??
Besides JP, I think I saw you.

If you were, I need videos stat.

StarStruckGB
#48Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 5/5/10 at 9:18pm

Nevermind, they're up ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/user/BwayWatcher#p/u/0/0lEF7oGp3gU

muscle23ftl
#49Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 5/5/10 at 11:35pm

I didn't attend, not sure if you were talking about me.

StarStruckGB
#50Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
Posted: 5/5/10 at 11:47pm

Nope, not hining at you :0)

Videos