THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT

BROADWAYFAN3
#1THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT
Posted: 4/29/10 at 3:00pm

It's official. The 24 Finalists of QSAC's Got Talent have been announced and now it's your turn. Check out http://www.qsac.com/talent/contestants.html to watch their videos and vote for your favorite.

BROADWAYFAN3
#2THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT
Posted: 4/30/10 at 6:29am

Check out the videos of these future stars

BwayBaby2000 Profile Photo
BwayBaby2000
#2THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT
Posted: 5/1/10 at 11:05pm

I watched one of the nights of the Quarter Finals and some of the talent was really great! I'm a big fan of Move for Autism. Totally So You Think You Can Dance worthy!

JasonBSchmidt Profile Photo
JasonBSchmidt
#3THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT
Posted: 5/2/10 at 8:57pm

They were definitely great. Dane Wagner is another fantastic dancer.

BROADWAYFAN3
#4THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT
Posted: 5/5/10 at 12:18pm

voting ends Monday - don't miss out.

Grand Finale 5/24 Times Square Arts Center

Dustin Profile Photo
Dustin
#5THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT
Posted: 5/5/10 at 12:30pm

Just took a look at the 24 semi-finalist! OMG! this is so exciting! My favorite is Carly Rose Sonenclar, I saw the performance at the Time Square Arts Center...WOW! For such a little girl she just belted it out there! I see her going places! OH...and Laurie Maitland...just beautiful...a great performance by her too!

I can't wait to see who makes it to the GRAND FINALE!

Piper3500 Profile Photo
Piper3500
#6THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT
Posted: 5/5/10 at 12:57pm

quite honestly some of these...i don't know how they got this far. some of the young ones...the first bridget is extremely talented and especially for her age. and some are better than the older ones. there are obviously some polished people there and of course i love Dane. small canadian dance studio...come on! he is great with bags of personality and it's too bad that stage that has what looks like the sesame street logo on it was too small for him to really glisse tour jete and do full out jumps all over the place.

"it's a dirty little war"

Dustin Profile Photo
Dustin
#7THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT
Posted: 5/5/10 at 3:28pm

Dan was pretty awesome! the stage is small for his big talent, but he pulled it! I think he's going to do very well if he makes it to the next show!

BKLYN_FAN
#8THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT
Posted: 5/6/10 at 6:26pm

I want to see Dr Ruth and Leslie Jordan together....

BKLYN_FAN
#9THE TOP 24 - GOT TALENT
Posted: 5/20/10 at 10:49pm

show seems like its sold out, I'm voting for Dane on line

Videos