pixeltracker

Sean Hayes/Sarah Jane Everman in Promises, Promises- Page 2

Sean Hayes/Sarah Jane Everman in Promises, Promises

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#25SeanHayes/Sarah Jane Everman in 'Promises, Promises'.
Posted: 5/28/10 at 1:21am

If anyone wants to correct me, just let me know how it's said and I will edit it. English is my 2nd language!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

jerseygirl4
#26SeanHayes/Sarah Jane Everman in 'Promises, Promises'.
Posted: 6/9/10 at 5:30pm

Wow! I saw SARAH JANE EVERMAN perform with Sean Hayes and she is awesome, stupendous, marvelous!! Great voice, super acting, and very gracious to the fans after the show. I also saw her in SHREK as Princess Fiona and she was fantastic! Someone told me that they saw her as Glenda in WICKED and she was better than the regular lead. Put her in as the permanent lead opposite Sean Hayes. They are dynamite together!!!

coryografer Profile Photo
coryografer
#27SeanHayes/Sarah Jane Everman in 'Promises, Promises'.
Posted: 6/9/10 at 6:01pm

Relax, I believe Joe's remark was intended for Marquise.

kooky
#28SeanHayes/Sarah Jane Everman in 'Promises, Promises'.
Posted: 6/9/10 at 6:21pm

This show was a total DELIGHT ..... I hope they win some TONY'S ....

BroadwayBound115 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound115
#29SeanHayes/Sarah Jane Everman in 'Promises, Promises'.
Posted: 6/9/10 at 6:32pm

I know she just missed a few shows because she was sick, but does anyone know when Kristin Chenoweth's vacation is?

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#30SeanHayes/Sarah Jane Everman in 'Promises, Promises'.
Posted: 6/9/10 at 8:10pm

This is the remark muscle was commenting on, not Joes. It was mocking his mistake of an English word.

">>"She got applauses when she appeared onstage..."<<

The sound of "applauses" must be close to remarkable."

Seriously, do you need to pick on someone who is bi-lingual? How many languages do you speak? Some of you barely master English.

Also, since when is it a crime to enjoy a musical? Some of you need to lighten up. Some theatre snobs are just rotten. If they didn't enjoy, then god forbid, you must be a moron if you had a good time.

I don't understand how some of you enjoy anything with your mean spirits. Go crawl back under your rock.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello