pixeltracker

Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS- Page 2

Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#25Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/18/10 at 2:05pm

Does an angel strangle the baby Jesus every time a not-hot guy does it?

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#26Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/18/10 at 2:39pm

No...just a puppy.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#27Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/18/10 at 2:45pm

Man, f*ck puppies.

No, actually do it. Have intercourse with a young canine.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES
Updated On: 11/18/10 at 02:45 PM

FindingNamo
#28Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/18/10 at 5:30pm

My god. I'm a fan of Matthew Morrison's, I've really enjoyed him when I've seen him onstage. But just the excerpts of the interview I've read make me roll my eyes and think he's really pushing it.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

TulitaPepsi Profile Photo
TulitaPepsi
#29Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/18/10 at 6:08pm

I'm giving him a pass for being a bit Ms. Thang. He got screwed when he lost the Tony to Dan Fogler so I'm enjoying his sucess.

But he needs a good spanking for that waxing.

"Hurry up and get into your conga clothes - we've got to do something to save this show!"

#30Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/19/10 at 12:50pm

He could have at least given us the hint of a treasure trail... oh well - I guess there is not much to speak of in the treasure department.

nomdeplume
#31Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/20/10 at 6:53am

Oh, Matty. Here goes another round of "I'm Not Gay" captions on interviews.

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#32Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/20/10 at 7:37am

He's turned into a conceited sounding douche bag. I used to like him. No every time i see an interview of his, he comes across as thinking so highly of himself.

Trish2
#33Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/20/10 at 10:29am

Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS

Well heres' a pic from his IMDB page sans any hair or waxing. Then again, it seems he was much younger in this shot !
Matthew Morrison

Q
#34Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/20/10 at 12:35pm

From reading the thread, it seems people generally think it would have been Mr. Morrison's decision as to whether or not to wax/shave/whatever. I'm not sure I share that perspective. As an actor in a 'hit' show, he's a commodity being controlled by any number of individuals and/or groups - who make decisions based on a variety of wants and needs.

As to the subject himself, I personally prefer a more natural presentation - but I doubt I'd turn up my nose and refuse an offer of the 'scrubbed clean' variety.

Well, I might turn my nose up, depending on what exactly was in front of it - and in what orientation.

Updated On: 11/20/10 at 12:35 PM

Fanb
#35Matthew Morrison on the cover of DETAILS
Posted: 11/21/10 at 10:46am

Photoshop