pixeltracker

Intelligent Homosexual's Guide or Starcatcher?

Intelligent Homosexual's Guide or Starcatcher?

rorschach37
#1Intelligent Homosexual's Guide or Starcatcher?
Posted: 3/14/11 at 8:24pm

I'm going to the city next weekend and I have time for one more show. Should I see Intelligent Homosexual's Guide at the Public or Peter and the Starcatcher at the New York Theatre Workshop? They both look fantastic, but I can only choose one. Any help would be appreciated!!

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#2Intelligent Homosexual's Guide or Starcatcher?
Posted: 3/14/11 at 8:43pm

How often do you come to the city? iHo will be running through the middle of June, so you'll have more time to see it, whereas Starcatcher closes mid-April.

I haven't seen iHo yet, but I will say Starcatcher is probably the most fun I've had at the theatre this year. It was stupendous fun, and probably won't be able to be replicated in forthcoming productions in its ambiance and fantastic cast.

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

broadwayjunkie3 Profile Photo
broadwayjunkie3
#2Intelligent Homosexual's Guide or Starcatcher?
Posted: 3/18/11 at 1:24am

I am coming to NY in April and already have my tickets to iHo. I have heard mixed reviews on Starcatcher. From what I have heard about both - if you are interested in Drama go with iHo. Comedy and lighter - Starcatcher.

TxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
#3Intelligent Homosexual's Guide or Starcatcher?
Posted: 3/18/11 at 3:27am

i hope to get to INTELLIGENT but i have to say PETER is dang intelligent too. Well worth the trip. That space does some wonderful stuff, including VALHALLA a few years ago. i'm considering subscribing though i can't get to each show from out of town,and sending other folks in my seats...that place needs the support.

Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#4Intelligent Homosexual's Guide or Starcatcher?
Posted: 3/18/11 at 8:45am

Whichever you choose, you'll be seeing something memorable. Any way you can do both?

Videos