Aaron Tveit

binau Profile Photo
binau
#1Aaron Tveit
Posted: 5/23/11 at 6:35am

does he take anything off

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

HistoryBoy2 Profile Photo
HistoryBoy2
#2Aaron Tveit
Posted: 5/23/11 at 6:38am

I imagine he does have some holiday time, but he has yet to take a show off for illness.

I hope this answers your question.:)

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Aaron Tveit
Posted: 5/23/11 at 6:50am

He's shirtless several times -- best part of CMIYC.

(In case this is what you were looking for.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#3Aaron Tveit
Posted: 5/23/11 at 8:55am

Would love to see Jay as Frank..I would guess Aaron would take a few days off after the Tonys...

Dollypop
#4Aaron Tveit
Posted: 5/23/11 at 10:03am

How is his last name pronounced?

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

Performer Profile Photo
Performer
#5Aaron Tveit
Posted: 5/23/11 at 10:07am

It's pronounced "tv-ate"

Lin4
#6Aaron Tveit
Posted: 5/23/11 at 11:30am

steven22, what makes you think that Aaron would take a few days off after the Tony's? We are coming over from england and going to the show on the wednesday and really want to see him in it!

Videos