Future of Love Never Dies

Brooklyn3 Profile Photo
Brooklyn3
#1Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 6/30/11 at 10:26am

In what way, if any, do you think the closing of LND in London will effect our production here? Do you think it'll ever make it to Broadway now?

TheKryptoniteKid Profile Photo
TheKryptoniteKid
#2Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 7/1/11 at 11:09am

ALW was in Melbourne for the opening of LND and he loved the new production so much, he has said this is the production he wishes to take to Broadway.

Leonardo2
#2Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 7/11/11 at 5:57pm

Your production has been very successful and will be the production that will be brought to North America and eventually back to the West End. Its unfortunate that the London production is closing, its a great show, however the negativity surrounding it even before it opened just couldn't be overcome. The London cast really is/was the absolute best. They deserved better than what happened.

TheKryptoniteKid
#3Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 7/14/11 at 9:17pm

I havent seen the show yet but the music is wonderful.

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#4Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 8/21/11 at 7:45am

Capitol Theatre Sydney from Jan, Up against Rock Of Ages and Annie..Three shows opening within 10 days of each other

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

TheKryptoniteKid
#5Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 8/22/11 at 5:29am

Really? That will be fantastic. I'm going to see this show in Melbourne in October. If it's as good as it looks on the website, I will see it again at the Capitol.

alterego Profile Photo
alterego
#6Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 8/27/11 at 10:03am

Sydney, or Melbourne for that matter can't sustain 3 big shows at any one time.
So, they will be (collectively) trying to fill 43,000 + seats a week. Ha. Good luck with that.

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#7Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 8/28/11 at 9:27am

Alter, one of those show is due to be dead in the water, I am thinking Annie will be the one that will struggle.

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

alterego Profile Photo
alterego
#8Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 8/28/11 at 9:36pm

Yes, was thinking that myself. Unless they do some fabulous ticket prices and sell it as a summer holiday show they may as well forget it now.

TheKryptoniteKid
#9Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 8/29/11 at 8:38am

I have my tickets for ANNIE already.

alterego Profile Photo
alterego
#10Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 8/29/11 at 9:40pm

Well, bully for you! That's a couple they have sold I guess.

TheKryptoniteKid
#11Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 10/5/11 at 8:12am

My partner and I saw LOVE NEVER DIES in Melbourne last week and we love, love, LOVED it. We have tickets for it in Sydney in February. The sets, costumes, acting and singing are sublime, and the music is grand enough for this to be operetta. Can't wait to see it again at the Capitol.

ClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
#12Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 11/13/11 at 6:54pm

Glad that you loved Love Never Dies, TheKryptoniteKid! :)

TheKryptoniteKid
#13Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 11/14/11 at 9:49pm

It's the best show I've seen in Australia for quite some time. It's grand enough to be light opera or operetta.

alterego Profile Photo
alterego
#14Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 11/15/11 at 8:28pm

Just dull, dull, dull.

TheKryptoniteKid
#15Future of Love Never Dies
Posted: 11/17/11 at 12:53am

You saw it in Melbourne?