pixeltracker

Carrie Tickets ON SALE NOW!- Page 2

Carrie Tickets ON SALE NOW!

binau Profile Photo
binau
#25Carrie Tickets ON SALE NOW!
Posted: 10/3/11 at 9:18pm

Clearly with the high ticket prices they expect to make a lot of money out of this show. Because it seems like people under 30 might be a core demographic (cf. Spring Awakening etc.) maybe they are holding out to see how they will sell without offering that kind of 'discount'.

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

defyingravity11 Profile Photo
defyingravity11
#26Carrie Tickets ON SALE NOW!
Posted: 10/3/11 at 11:28pm

Bought my tickets at 10am and got a pair second row center for the Saturday after opening. I'm so incredibly excited for this! It's the most I've spent on tickets in a long while, but I expect that Mazzie and Arima will make it well worth it :)

"In theater, the process of it is the experience. Everyone goes through the process, and everyone has the experience together. It doesn't last - only in people's memories and in their hearts. That's the beauty and sadness of it. But that's life - beauty and the sadness. And that is why theater is life." - Sherie Rene Scott

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#27Carrie Tickets ON SALE NOW!
Posted: 10/3/11 at 11:40pm

To see Marin in a venue this small is worth the price of admission. :) She is going to sing the S@#T out of the score.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

THDavis Profile Photo
THDavis
#28Carrie Tickets ON SALE NOW!
Posted: 10/4/11 at 12:29am

I just bought my tickets for the first preview. SO EXCITED! Front row mezzanine. It looks like sitting on the far left of the mezz is closer to the center of the theatre, is that correct?
Lucille Lortel Theater

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#29Carrie Tickets ON SALE NOW!
Posted: 10/4/11 at 12:41am

Thats correct. The mezz will be awesome for this show. Marin's voice is gonna reach out and slap you in the face. :)

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello