Mormon Cast

Clopin73 Profile Photo
Clopin73
#1Mormon Cast
Posted: 10/30/11 at 5:08pm

Are Josh and Andrew still in the cast and do they typically do all 8 shows a week? I am planning on seeing the evening show on a Sunday night (Nov 13 to be exact) and just had a thought of what if they are not scheduled to be in it. Any guidance or insight from you experts is much appreciated. Thanks.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Mormon Cast
Posted: 10/30/11 at 5:39pm

Yes, they are both still in it, and yes they both have excellent attendance records. (Just like any job, they get a certain number of sick days.)

But what IF one of them is out next week? Will you not go? I've heard that both of thier understudies are wonderful.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

carolinaguy Profile Photo
carolinaguy
#2Mormon Cast
Posted: 10/31/11 at 11:35am

Both have had vacations within the last 3 weeks, so you shouldn't run into any issues with that.

Just remembering you've had an "and" When you're back to "or" Makes the "or" mean more than it did before

shrekster224 Profile Photo
shrekster224
#3Mormon Cast
Posted: 10/31/11 at 11:50am

Nikki M. James and Michael Potts have vacations coming up, so you could miss them, but you will probably have Andrew and Josh on, as Josh will probably be back sooner than that. I saw Jared Gertner on Saturday night though and he was a riot, right up there with Gad, and I've heard great things about the other understudies. Who ever you get you should be fine.

Videos