Stage door for Private Lives?

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#1Stage door for Private Lives?
Posted: 12/21/11 at 7:10pm

Has anyone tried stage dooring Private Lives? I'm more interested in meeting Paul Gross, although I'm also curious whether Kim Cattrall is signing or not. Thanks in advance!

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"

CurtisB Profile Photo
CurtisB
#2Stage door for Private Lives?
Posted: 12/21/11 at 7:15pm

Kim signs and takes pictures. Paul does not stage door. If you want to catch him, he goes out the main entrance.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2Stage door for Private Lives?
Posted: 12/21/11 at 7:37pm

If there's a nicer human being on this planet than Kim Cattrall, I want to meet them.

sydneyboi
#3Stage door for Private Lives?
Posted: 12/21/11 at 7:39pm

Kim is soooooo nice at the stage door.

She makes sure everybody get's a signed something and a pic if you ask her.

It was so fab to meet her last month.

Paul is hard to get, he leaves right after the curtain call and not many have had luck in catching him.

craig238
#4Stage door for Private Lives?
Posted: 12/22/11 at 12:54pm

Ditto for all the Kim comments; Paul does rush out very quickly after the show thru the stage door entrance and puts his head down so you to be on alert. Once he stops though, he is AOK !!

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#5Stage door for Private Lives?
Posted: 12/23/11 at 2:33pm

Thanks everyone for your responses! Glad to hear that Kim is so nice! I'll cross my fingers that I'll have the chance to meet Paul as well.

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#6Stage door for Private Lives?
Posted: 12/23/11 at 2:41pm

Don't call her Samantha as a bunch of girls did in Toronto-she looked none too pleased. I don't think English was there first language and they kept calling her Samantha. It was weird.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

egnarotsew Profile Photo
egnarotsew
#7Stage door for Private Lives?
Posted: 12/23/11 at 2:50pm

Kim is very sweet. Unfortunately when I was at the stage door about half of the spaces were taken up by autograph sellers each with about 10 photos of Kim in various roles. After signing one photo she said she was going to do playbills first. So she went around and signed playbills and took photos and then went around again to a few people with photos.

Videos