pixeltracker

Rannells, Gad, James, O'Malley Extend BOOK OF MORMON Contracts Through February 2013 - Page 2

Rannells, Gad, James, O'Malley Extend BOOK OF MORMON Contracts Through February 2013

Bwaydide92
#25Rannells, Gad, James, O'Malley Extend BOOK OF MORMON Contracts Through Febr
Posted: 5/16/12 at 10:38pm

Can anyone tell me how good the sight lines are from orchestra row B seat 10 or that general area. I've read that side seats in Broadway theatres can sometimes have really bad sight lines

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#26Rannells, Gad, James, O'Malley Extend BOOK OF MORMON Contracts Through Febr
Posted: 5/17/12 at 9:53am

While Rannells and Gad are definitely a big part of why the show is so funny, almost no one buying tickets to the show has any idea who they are. Yet. I'm sure once their shows debut, they'll be recognizable, but for now it's the show itself that's selling the show. And Trey and Matt's names.

Comparing the lose of the two stars at once to the situation of THE PRODUCERS isn't really fair considering Lane and Broderick are big name stars. Rannells and Gad aren't the reason people are seeing MORMON.

Emmaloucbway
#27Rannells, Gad, James, O'Malley Extend BOOK OF MORMON Contracts Through Febr
Posted: 5/17/12 at 5:14pm

Do we know the exact date Rannells and Gad are leaving? And also, are they both leaving on the same day or on different days because only Gad has tweeted about leaving BOM?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#28Rannells, Gad, James, O'Malley Extend BOOK OF MORMON Contracts Through Febr
Posted: 5/17/12 at 5:31pm

I'm pretty sure they're leaving on different days, but no, I don't think dates have been mentioned publicly.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt