The Heiress

Clopin73 Profile Photo
Clopin73
#1The Heiress
Posted: 6/30/12 at 12:28pm

Does anyone know hoe long The Heiress will play? Website says it opens Oct 7 for a "strictly limited engagement" but does not say for how long. I can't seem to find out in my googling. Help please. :)

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#2The Heiress
Posted: 6/30/12 at 1:05pm

February 10, 2013 according to this:

http://www.playbillvault.com/Show/Detail/13956/The-Heiress

bdn223 Profile Photo
bdn223
#2The Heiress
Posted: 6/30/12 at 1:17pm

the real question is what theater will it play. I suspect the Golden, but since the Exorcist has apparently already laid claims to that theater come fall if its summer run in LA is a success, which i think it will be, I think the show will likely be play a theater much to large for such a small show. Its also getting way to close to the shows start date for a theater not to be announced yet...(I know most shows announce there Broadway start date/theater with less time, but for a production that that been so highly publicized for such over a year, one would think that they would have secured a theater by now for the fall run since theaters are filling up like names above next years Best Musical title, especially for the smaller more intimate theaters.) The only thing I can think of is that the show wants the Music Box or Kerr and since One Man and Clybourne Park are in limbo come September Heiress' producers are waiting to for an announcement of whether the shows will conclude their "limited" runs or open up another block of tickets.

Videos