pixeltracker

Survivor Philippines cast and season information.- Page 2

Survivor Philippines cast and season information.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#25Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 8/21/12 at 1:21pm

I remember Jonathan being a rather snarky narcissist. He's a professional actor and was a regular on The Naked Truth for a while.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#26Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 8/21/12 at 1:22pm

Jonathon Penner makes my panties wet.

Updated On: 8/21/12 at 01:22 PM

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#27Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 8/21/12 at 7:06pm

I first saw Jonathan Penner in the ultra-dark satire Last Supper back in '96, long before Survivor even existed. (Matt, I saw it on SVN, if you remember that :) )

Blair, the homophobic baseball dude and fire-diver better stay away from the wine if he offers any!

Mister Matt
#28Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 8/22/12 at 12:53pm

I think I saw about 5 minutes of SVN in 1999. I always wondered if anyone really watched it.

beautywickedlover
#29Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/8/12 at 5:25pm

Penner said that he was originally suppose to be on 'Heroes vs. Villains', but was replaced by Russell Hantz.

'Survivor': Jonathan Penner says Russell Hantz stole his spot for 'Heroes vs. Villains'

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#30Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 7:55pm

5 Minutes!!

Jordan Catalano
#31Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 9:00pm

Oh my God, Malcolm is making me moist.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#32Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 9:54pm

Me too! He's got to be gay, right? I kind of pinged when he got squeally with that one lady and then I just saw he lives in West Hollywood.

Jordan Catalano
Jordan Catalano
#34Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 9:57pm

Oh, I didn't even think about that! I kind of want to write some Survivor fan fic with him and the stupid stud on Blair Warner's team.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#35Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 10:00pm

I should add that I have the world's most faulty gaydar, so he's probably not gay.

FindingNamo
#36Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 10:16pm

Speaking of the gaydar, I just read that Lisa has quietly divorced her very masculine and no doubt because he gave her children heterosexual husband the minister. And now I hear she's on the Poondang tribe or something on Survivor?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#37Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 10:20pm

Poor Blair!

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#38Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 10:31pm

Blair will be gone once her tribe loses. she's not going to last long. otherwise, it looks like an exciting season.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Jordan Catalano
#39Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 10:36pm

So far the players collectively seem MUCH better than the past few seasons. I'm still not crazy about the 3 Tribes thing so hopefully they'll become 2 quickly. And I hope Lisa (the old lady) finds a way to stay around. I'm liking her a LOT more than I thought I would.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#40Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 11:14pm

As a devoted SURVIVOR fan, I can't remember the last time I was this excited...

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Jordan Catalano
#41Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 11:19pm

Kind of how I feel. But I dont want to get too excited yet...

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#42Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/19/12 at 11:24pm

Too late for me. I'm in. Excited 100%.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

clever name Profile Photo
clever name
#43Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/20/12 at 2:14am

I could not be happier about that first elimination.

But I fear for Blair. Looks like she's the odd man out! Nooooo!

beautywickedlover
#44Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/20/12 at 11:03am

I really enjoyed the season premiere. I think the producers realized that 'One World' was a disappointment and they needed to find better people.

Mister Matt
#45Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/20/12 at 1:49pm

Was really hoping Russell would be first eliminated. He drove me nuts the first time around. Idiot control freak.

OhmyGodItotallyloveLisa! I really hope those idiot kids don't vote her out first. I was shocked only one person recognized her so far. I realize she's of another generation than the younger players, but that would be like me not recognizing Maureen McCormick on my tribe.

Malcolm barely registered for me during the episode. After reading his bio on the website, I have even less interest. RC, Abi and Pete really sound like idiots. I hope Michael and Lisa can at least pull in Artis and influence the least annoying of the other three.

Totally digging butch Dana and wondering how long Jeff will last with that bum knee.

If I close my eyes when Jonathan speaks, I swear he's Alan Alda. But he and Michael are still my eye candy in the cast.
Malcolm's Bio

beautywickedlover
#46Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 9/20/12 at 8:00pm

Lisa filed for divorce just before going on the show.

Lisa Whelchel Is Divorced

beautywickedlover
#47Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 10/11/12 at 2:04pm

This is season is so far just like Palau. The Matsing tribe just can't win. Russell definetley deserved to go though.

Updated On: 10/11/12 at 02:04 PM

Mister Matt
#48Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 10/11/12 at 2:59pm

Matsing has truly been plagued, but at least their two best players made it. So glad I won't be listening to Russell's melodramatic whining any more. His Christian beliefs are so messed up, even Lisa looked at him like he was crazy.

I really don't get Pete. Yeah, he pulled a fast one on RC to plant a bullseye on her back, but why is he hitching his wagon to Abi? In fact, why was RC? Abi is a loud-mouth bully and a loose cannon. She'll flip on a person just based on any wild notion she may have. I guess Pete sees her as easily manipulated since she verbalizes every negative thought in her head (which seem to be her only thoughts), but she'll cut his throat for assuming he's aligned with a banana tree because she saw them next to each other that one time.

At least they are turning heads away from Lisa. I want her to stay forever and ever. Every season.

Apparently, there are people on the red team other than Jonathan, though I couldn't tell you who they were. I suspect they are all production assistants and interns.

beautywickedlover
#49Survivor Philippines cast and season information.
Posted: 10/14/12 at 11:16am

Russell dealt with depression after losing the show.

Russell Swan: Being on Survivor Brought on Depression