pixeltracker

AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray- Page 2

AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#25AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/19/15 at 3:41pm

The soundtrack was just released on cd a few months back and can be purchased on Amazon.

Updated On: 11/24/15 at 03:41 PM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#26AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/19/15 at 3:47pm

nealb1 said: "The soundtrack was just released on dvd a few months back and can be purchased on Amazon."

CAST RECORDING!

Just kidding. My real question: DVD?!?

ArtMan
#27AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/19/15 at 4:47pm

Neilb1 is correct.  Since At Long Last Love is a movie, the music is called a soundtrack...not a cast recording.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#28AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/19/15 at 5:06pm

Which would be a valid reply, if I didn't indicate it was a joke already. AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray

ArtMan
#29AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/19/15 at 5:12pm

And I just caught the dvd reference.  He said the soundtrack was released on dvd.  Which I guess it could be true if it was one of those discs that is a cd on one side and the dvd  on the other.  Forget it..my head is still spinning from seeing The Night Before last night.  (really awful movie)

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#30AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/24/15 at 3:09pm

My mistake - the soundtrack was released on cd - not dvd.  :)

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#31AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/24/15 at 3:54pm

Release Date was October 16, 2015

Label: Varese Sarabande

Amazon.com price: $11.99

Physical CD; Not available as a Digital Download

Track Listing:

1. Twentieth Century-Fox Trademark (Fanfare) (0:13)
  2. Overture (3:15)
  3. Which (Cybill Shepherd, Eileen Brennan) (3:04)
  4. Poor Young Millionaire (Burt Reynolds, John Hillerman) (2:19)
  5. You're The Top (Burt Reynolds, Madeline Kahn, Duilio Del Prete, Cybill Shepherd) (7:36)
  6. Find Me A Primitive Man (Madeline Kahn) (3:55)
  7. Friendship (Madeline Kahn, Cybill Shepherd, Burt Reynolds, Duilio Del Prete) (2:21)
  8. Musical Intro / But In The Morning, No (Eileen Brennan, John Hillerman, Burt Reynolds, Cybill Shepherd) (3:31)
  9. At Long Last Love (Duilio Del Prete, Madeline Kahn, Burt Reynolds, Cybill Shepherd) (5:49)
  10. Well, Did You Evah? (Burt Reynolds, Madeline Kahn, Cybill Shepherd, Duilio Del Prete, Mildred  Natwick) (5:27)
  11. From Alpha To Omega (Duilio Del Prete, Madeline Kahn) (2:02)
  12. Medley (8:13)
  13. Just One Of Those Things (Burt Reynolds, Cybill Shepherd, Duilio Del Prete) (2:42)
  14. I Get A Kick Out Of You (Cybill Shepherd) (2:25)
  15. Medley (6:35)
  16. Medley [6:28]
Updated On: 11/24/15 at 03:54 PM

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#32AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/25/15 at 11:00am

Just ordered the cd.  It's interesting that it doesn't have Madeline's "Down On The Depths" song on it, which is the first song in the film.

And, depending on which version of the film you have, there's also the "It's Ain't Etiquette" sung by Cybill & Eileen.  That also isn't on the cast cd.  

CarlosAlberto
#33AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/25/15 at 11:37am

I don't think those  2 songs were ever included on the original soundtrack recording.  Here is the track listing from the original release:

Label:
RCA Victor – ABL2-0967
2 LP Set

LP 1: Side A

20th Century-Fox Trademark (Fanfare)

Overture: At Long Last Love/You're The Top/I Get A Kick Out Of You/It's De-lovely/Just One Of Those Things

Which

Poor Young Millionaire

You're The Top

LP 1: Side B

Find Me A Primitive Man

Friendship

Musical Intro / But In The Morning, No

At Long Last Love

LP 2: Side C

Well, Did You Evah?

From Alpha To Omega

Medley: Let's Misbehave/It's De-lovely/But In The Morning, No/It's De-lovely/Let's Misbehave

LP 2: Side D

Just One Of Those Things

I Get A Kick Out Of You

Medley: Most Gentlemen Don't Like Love/I Loved Him

Medley: A Picture of Me Without You/At Long Last Love/Finale (Instrumental)/You're The Top/I Get A Kick Out Of You/Just One Of Those Things

Updated On: 11/25/15 at 11:37 AM

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#34AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/25/15 at 11:54am

Yes, those song never were included on the original cast album.  This film went through so much cutting & editing.  These days all that cut footage would end up on the dvd released.  Back then, it was the norm to just toss it out.  

CarlosAlberto
#35AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/25/15 at 1:42pm

DAME said: "I can't sit thru it. But I will give it another shot. I used to get this and Lucky Lady confused."

AT LONG LAST LOVE and LUCKY LADY were both 1975 releases so I can see how you could mix them up. I used to get LUCKY LADY and FUNNY LADY mixed up. They both came out the same year as well. I was about 7 when those films were released and I remember going to a matinee of FUNNY LADY with my mom at the Essex movie theater on the lower east side. We lived up the block on Grand Street at the time.

I also remember the giant billboard for LUCKY LADY that was located behind the Winter Garden theater, above the stage door entrance.

Updated On: 11/25/15 at 01:42 PM

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#36AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 11/27/15 at 1:13pm

Here's "It Ain't Etiquette" - which is not on the blu ray. Before the blu ray was released, I had 2 copies of the movie from ebay - bootleg video & dvd.   Then about 6 years ago I saw ALLL at a Peter B film festival in San Fran, and this number was in the film.  It was the first time I had seen it as my 2 ebay versions didn't have this song............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhjze683U1E

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#37AT LONG LAST LOVE blu ray
Posted: 1/27/16 at 2:51pm

Bump..............