pixeltracker

WICKED announces 10th anniversary cruise- Page 2

WICKED announces 10th anniversary cruise

Nerwen
#25WICKED announces 10th anniversary cruise
Posted: 5/16/13 at 8:39am

I can´t imagine the Wicked stuff has to sleep in a crew cabin. At least not the actresses who played Elphaba and Glinda, they would actually be the "stars" of that event, I think. But I could be completely wrong.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#26WICKED announces 10th anniversary cruise
Posted: 5/16/13 at 9:14am

I cant imagine the Wicked stuff has to sleep in a crew cabin. At least not the actresses who played Elphaba and Glinda, they would actually be the "stars" of that event, I think. But I could be completely wrong.

Again, I can only base this on my own experience but on the one I was on the entertainers were mixed in with regular guests. No one was on the crew deck. Everyone had a roommate but they all had regular cabins. Except Phil Coulter who had a suite.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#27WICKED announces 10th anniversary cruise
Posted: 5/16/13 at 9:17am

Oh this seems like such a fab idea...

Dave19
#28WICKED announces 10th anniversary cruise
Posted: 5/16/13 at 1:24pm

I don't know what's worse for the actresses, a crew cabin on another deck or being jammed in between the fan-cabins.

Even if one of them gets a "suite cabin", I'm not sure about the hundreds of fans just being able to walk around and knock on her door. Or see her going in or out the cabin. It would just be weird.

Unless the whole idea is to mingle with the actors, then I think they should get paid a lot of money.

Updated On: 5/16/13 at 01:24 PM

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#29WICKED announces 10th anniversary cruise
Posted: 5/16/13 at 1:32pm

I don't know what's worse for the actresses, a crew cabin on another deck or being jammed in between the fan-cabins.

Even if one of them gets a "suite cabin", I'm not sure about the hundreds of fans just being able to walk around and knock on her door. Or see her going in or out the cabin. It would just be weird.

It's a slippery slope indeed. A few of the performers were on my deck this year and I knew which rooms were their's but I didn't bother them or anything.

Last year my roommate stole the room breakfast order of one of the performers on the last evening and added about nine boxes of cereal. That was only one of the reasons she was asked not to return.

I'm sure they've signed up with a travel agency that has experience with this sort of cruise. Agents from the travel agency should be on the cruise and they're the ones who deal with any problems or problem people.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

FindingNamo
#30WICKED announces 10th anniversary cruise
Posted: 5/16/13 at 2:39pm

What time to I have to get there for lotto?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none