pixeltracker

SLEEPY HOLLOW, new Fox series- Page 16

SLEEPY HOLLOW, new Fox series

kec Profile Photo
kec
#375Sleepy Hollow, New Fox Series
Posted: 5/5/15 at 7:10pm

It sounds like he's got a new project -- one he's working on with Robert Orci.  Very sad that he's leaving though.

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#376Sleepy Hollow, New Fox Series
Posted: 5/5/15 at 7:37pm

While I understand why they're getting a new showrunner, I'm concerned looking at the guy's resume...  It seems an odd fit (and frankly I can think of very few shows that remained compelling when the showrunner was replaced.)  Hrmmm

kec Profile Photo
kec
#377Sleepy Hollow, New Fox Series
Posted: 5/7/15 at 5:41am

Several of the writers from the first two seasons are back plus a couple others.  I don't know much about the new showrunner, but I will remain optimistic.  I beleive I read that he had been catching up with the first two seasons.  

kec Profile Photo
kec
#378Sleepy Hollow, New Fox Series
Posted: 5/10/15 at 3:34pm

It's my understanding that the Upfronts for Fox will be on this coming Monday morning;  anyone  here going? (NYAdgal?)

kec Profile Photo
kec
#379Sleepy Hollow, New Fox Series
Posted: 5/11/15 at 10:54am

Sleepy Hollow has been moved to THURSDAY nights at 9 p.m. -- opposite both Scandal and The Blacklist.  Sleepy Hollow, New Fox Series

Bluemoon
#380Sleepy Hollow, New Fox Series
Posted: 5/11/15 at 2:31pm

WHAAAAT?

Geez Louise, they're going to let die a slow, ratings-starved death, rather than a quick cancellation death?

kec Profile Photo
kec
#381Sleepy Hollow, New Fox Series
Posted: 6/28/15 at 9:31am

Hopefully not Bluemoon, we'll just have to make sure that doesn't happen.  

Sleepy Hollow will return to our screens starting October 1 at 9 p.m.

Bluemoon
#382Sleepy Hollow, New Fox Series
Posted: 8/3/15 at 11:56am

Some big changes are coming to Sleepy Hollow. Between cutting out (hee hee) the Headless Horseman and the new night, it will be interesting to see if the show sustains viewership. Pretty bold gamble on the new showrunner's part.

First he lost his head, now he's lost his job.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#383Sleepy Hollow, New Fox Series
Posted: 8/7/15 at 10:31pm

This move reminds me of what happened to the old Outer Limits series in the 60's.

It was hot season 1 and what did the suits @ABC do? They moved it to Saturday against comic legend Jackie Gleason where it died after 1/2 a season during season 2. Looks like Season 3 will be Sleepy's last unfortunately. Hopefully Gotham will not suffer the same fate.

Poster Emeritus