pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 4

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#75Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 2:00pm

I've avoided my mother for years. The entire family has. She's just not right...

This year I ate lunch with Mary Ann Mobley and Ann Margret.

They were nicer than my crazy mother ever could be.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#76Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 2:02pm

You had me at lunch

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#77Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 2:24pm

Happy Day After Christmas Adults.

Working today, then Dr. Appointment, and then packing for tomorrow. The only good thing about checking luggage is that I can put the gin (with lots of padding and wrapped with multiple ziplock bags) in there!

Broadwayboobs
#78Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 2:51pm

Good luck with that YOU

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#79Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 2:59pm

I'm looking forward to seeing my sister this weekend! She's moving back to the states and I haven't seen her in almost 20 years!

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2
Updated On: 12/26/13 at 02:59 PM

Broadwayboobs
#80Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/26/13 at 3:04pm

WOW Diva! That should be an amazing reunion.

Broadwayboobs
#81Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 7:13am

Morning peeps! TGIF!!! I wish I could sleep for a week. Tonight I have a party at a friend's in J.C. Tomorrow night going to see OLIVER! and Sunday morning there's Church. There's always time for God. Hopefully He'll allow me to relax and chill the rest of Sunday Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

YouWantitWhen????
#82Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 7:34am

Up to finish packing... then off to New Orleans and up a big old Creek! Happy Friday Adults.

Broadwayboobs
#83Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 7:38am

Safe travels YOU!

YouWantitWhen????
#84Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 8:47am

The acupuncturist last night was a wizard! Now, let's see if I can relax, tune out my family at times, and see some pretty stuff.

And Tink, sounds like your Xmas eve was wonderful - you deserve it and more!

Zander knows something is up - he keeps circling the bags and giving me the stink eye. I may just leave him a few things to knock down while I am gone just because.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#85Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 9:12am

Mornin'

Yep. That's all I got today.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#86Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 9:15am

Deet, how far along are the renos?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#87Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 9:46am

About halfway through, Boobs. So far, no major setbacks, although we may be replacing the sink. SOMEONE didn't measure properly. But all in all, it's going as smoothly as something like this can go. No major complaints, really.

But I'm ready for it to be done. I want to make a pot of tea.

And roast a chicken.

I KNOW!!!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#88Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 10:20am

I know your pain, Deet. When I was having my kitchen remodeled the designer, who only had to measure everything to fit, made many boo boos. One being the fridge was too long for the space it was supposed to be in. Not only did it stick out too far, but it hindered the dishwasher from opening. Luckily the same fridge came in a smaller size. She also didn't allow for the handle of the dishwasher. So now I have to open the dishwasher in order to open my "junk" drawer.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#89Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 10:27am

Good morning, kids. I've spent the morning cleaning up the disaster that was the Christmas wrapping room. But, Christmas, and the family, were lovely. No drama and lots of fun. I drove home last night. I just snagged the last appointment on New Years Eve at the car dealership to get the car inspected. Nothing like the VERY LAST minute for me! I'm looking foward to seeing Beautiful, the Carol King Musical on Sunday.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#90Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 10:28am

Morning!

Safe travels and awesome times, YWIW!!!

Tried to come into late to work this morning. But was feeling so guilty laying in bed. Didn't need to be here until 10 got here at 9, usually start at 8. So Progress. And my coworker and I decided we are just gonna leave soon and log in from home. There are 8 people here today.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Broadwayboobs
#91Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 10:30am

Tinky, I wish I could work from home on days like this too.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#92Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 10:34am

Boobs, if this is the worst of it (and God, I hope it is) I can deal with the setback.

We've lived for 18 years with a refrigerator that couldn't be fully opened because it was in the wrong place. So now, while we don't have the much-venerated "triangle" (and really, that's somewhat impossible in a galley kitchen anyway) we have an oven door that opens all the way and a fridge that opens all the way and nothing bumps into anything else.

Just a sink that, at the moment, doesn't quite fit. It's fixable. I'd like it to be fixable by 4:00 this afternoon, but it's fixable. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#93Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 10:35am

I'm pulling a Girly today and not leaving the house. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs
#94Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/27/13 at 10:40am

Deet, I like things that are "fixable" Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Poddie, enjoy the day in. I'm hoping to see one of those myself in the near future.

YouWantitWhen????
#95Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....
Posted: 12/28/13 at 10:27pm

Greetings from the Mississippi. Found a couple of women about my age with their dad who like to drink and seem like fun. So, all is not lost.

Broadwayboobs
#96Last Monday of the year!
Posted: 12/30/13 at 7:40am

Morning peeps!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#97Last Monday of the year!
Posted: 12/30/13 at 8:45am

Mornin'

Broadwayboobs
#98Last Monday of the year!
Posted: 12/30/13 at 8:55am

Deet, how long before completion of your new kitchen?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#99Last Monday of the year!
Posted: 12/30/13 at 9:01am

When I met with the contractor on Friday, he said it might be done by the end of this week.

I'm cautiously optimistic it will be the end of next week, sink problems notwithstanding. They're supposed to have a solution to that today ( which translates: tomorrow, or Thursday. Last Monday of the year! )

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos