Daddy Long Lega

TylerJia Profile Photo
TylerJia
#1Daddy Long Lega
Posted: 1/10/14 at 8:53pm

Listening to the cast recording for the first time and I think it's gorgeous! Can't quite picture the actual show or production though. What are others thoughts?

bobs3
#2Daddy Long Lega
Posted: 1/11/14 at 12:03am

Fred Astaire! Fred Astaire! Fred Astaire! And face it, there are no Fred Astaire's today!

willrogers2008
#2Daddy Long Legs
Posted: 1/11/14 at 10:56am

Here:

http://daddylonglegsmusical.com/daddylonglegsmusical.com/Reviews.html Updated On: 1/11/14 at 10:56 AM

willrogers2008
#3Daddy Long Legs
Posted: 1/11/14 at 10:56am

Double post. Sorry! Updated On: 1/11/14 at 10:56 AM

Cearsgk Profile Photo
Cearsgk
#4Daddy Long Legs
Posted: 1/11/14 at 11:39am

It's one of the very best plays I've ever seen. It's so lovely, we went back 2 more times to see it again. It's a great story and the music is wonderful. It's done with one set, the library where Daddy is reading the letters, then moving around boxes and such to create other scenes. We went to see it since Joyce Kulhawik, the arts and entertainment anchor for CBS affiliate WBZ-TV News in Boston, raved about it, and I was glad to meet her later and tell her how right she was. I'd love to see it someday off-Broadway. I think it's somewhere in Florida now, with a different cast, and I can't really imagine how that would be.

"It ain't no myst'ry If it's politics or hist'ry The thing you gotta know is Ev'rything is show biz" - Mel Brooks