pixeltracker

Does anyone think the Bridges of Madison County tour will happen?- Page 2

Does anyone think the Bridges of Madison County tour will happen?

binau Profile Photo
binau
#25Does anyone think the Bridges of Madison County tour will happen?
Posted: 7/12/14 at 8:09pm

With BULLETS likely to close before 2015, Marin Mazzie might be looking for work. This is the perfect opportunity for her!

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

Adair Haywind
#26Does anyone think the Bridges of Madison County tour will happen?
Posted: 7/12/14 at 8:15pm

Would Marin be willing to tour?

binau Profile Photo
binau
#27Does anyone think the Bridges of Madison County tour will happen?
Posted: 7/12/14 at 8:23pm

I'm not sure. But she has performed on the West End before (twice) and she doesn't have children tying her down.

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

Adair Haywind
#28Does anyone think the Bridges of Madison County tour will happen?
Posted: 7/12/14 at 8:26pm

Eh, point taken. I think she'd be excellent if she were to play Francesca!

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#29Does anyone think the Bridges of Madison County tour will happen?
Posted: 7/13/14 at 12:05pm

I don't see why they wouldn't tour. It's such a simple show to tour. Small cast. Minimal set. They'd make a return.

JohnyBroadway
#30Does anyone think the Bridges of Madison County tour will happen?
Posted: 7/13/14 at 12:15pm

It will be produced by Networks and will tour during the 15/16 season.

Bridges Updated On: 7/13/14 at 12:15 PM

kannymary222
#31Does anyone think the Bridges of Madison County tour will happen?
Posted: 7/13/14 at 12:59pm

Hello, Getting a fake and real passport , ID or driving license or any other document is simple. I can make you both real and fake documents However, the real documents are more expensive than the fake because it takes time, skill and contacts to get it done. Note that, the fake is going to be in 100% unique and very good quality. The difference is based on the registration of the numbers. The real Document will be registered with the country's database so you can use it to travel to any country of your choice or in the country, mean while the fake will not be registered but can be use as well.

Contact e-mails..........kannymary222@gmail.com
General support..........kannymary222@gmail.com
Skype........................kannymary1990
Tel........................0023790969757
Tel........................+237-9096-9757