pixeltracker

Paul Wontorek Interviews Kyle Dean Massey (Pippin)- Page 2

Paul Wontorek Interviews Kyle Dean Massey (Pippin)

Mattbrain
#25Paul Wontorek Interviews Kyle Dean Massey (Pippin)
Posted: 7/13/14 at 12:06pm

"Better than Richard Ridge. I'll agree with that."

At least Richard Ridge asks people about their careers.

All I remember from Paul's interview with Idina Menzel is that she got a gluten-free cupcake and found out how many Broadway.com Audience Choice Awards If/Then won.

With Richard Ridge's Brian Stokes Mitchell interview, I would never have known how Brian Stokes Mitchell warmed up to doing Kiss Me Kate.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

JohnyBroadway
#26Paul Wontorek Interviews Kyle Dean Massey (Pippin)
Posted: 7/13/14 at 12:30pm

I love Paul and all, but it always turn into one big Kiss Ass fest. especially with the boys literally. However I loved the interview he recently did with Susan Stroman.

PattyO'Furniture Profile Photo
PattyO'Furniture
#27Paul Wontorek Interviews Kyle Dean Massey (Pippin)
Posted: 7/13/14 at 2:28pm

"Regardless of who he is interviewing he always tries to upstage the actor by proving what a superfan he is. It's cloying. He talks over actors, interrupts them with his knowledge and hits on all the guys shamelessly."

BettyBoy, exactly. I always feel bad for the poor guys, but Kyle did a great job and seemed warm and humble.

VanillaIceCream2
#28Paul Wontorek Interviews Kyle Dean Massey (Pippin)
Posted: 7/13/14 at 5:38pm

@littleshopofcarrie - which interview were you talking about with paul and laura benanti? i don't recall that happening on her show people interview

JohnyBroadway
#29Paul Wontorek Interviews Kyle Dean Massey (Pippin)
Posted: 7/13/14 at 5:58pm

I think they are mistaking the interview with the one she did with Susan Blckwell.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#30Paul Wontorek Interviews Kyle Dean Massey (Pippin)
Posted: 7/13/14 at 7:08pm

I have to agree with some of these comments. Wontorek seems like a lovely guy, but he's not a great interviewer. He'll spend way too much time discussing mundane everyday details from his guests' lives - I assume in an attempt to gain intimacy - but it ends up being way too much small talk. He rarely gets a good anecdote out of his guests. Frankly, I wish we got more Side by Side by Susan Blackwell interviews.