pixeltracker

PROJECT RUNWAY Season 13- Page 10

PROJECT RUNWAY Season 13

javero Profile Photo
javero
#225What Was This Thread About Again?
Posted: 10/24/14 at 11:48am

The previews from the reunion show featuring Korina have already ruined it for me.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#226What Was This Thread About Again?
Posted: 10/24/14 at 12:25pm

I'm just hoping others stick up for Char.

The odd part of that, though, is during their dual challenge, Emily (who worked with Korina) stated that Korina went too far...but we are shown them walking off the set together.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

GavestonPS Profile Photo
GavestonPS
#227What Was This Thread About Again?
Posted: 10/24/14 at 10:22pm

I may be proven wrong, but I think Sean is just going through a "fringe period". I'll be surprised if he doesn't move on soon.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#228What Was This Thread About Again?
Posted: 10/31/14 at 12:25pm

The reunion show was interesting. Korina is a sociopath and Sandhya seems stuck on being the teacher's pet. The highlight was the pair of legs attached to Char's body which I couldn't avoid staring at. Perhaps she's not the best designer out of the group but the body is bangin'.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#229What Was This Thread About Again?
Posted: 11/1/14 at 1:13pm

Just caught up on the reunion show. Thought Char showed class in the long run, but found overall the "love" proclaimed toward Sandyha to reek of BS.

Of course, if true, I found it incredibly disturbing to hear of the emails Korina rec'd. (and I don't have lots of doubt.) It's troubling that people would ever tell another human being to end their lives.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

AEA AGMA SM
#230What Was This Thread About Again?
Posted: 11/2/14 at 1:23am

I'm very upset that Lifetime has locked the reunion episode. They didn't allow Hulu to put it up and you can only watch it on their own site if you have a cable provider log in.

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#231What Was This Thread About Again?
Posted: 11/2/14 at 3:44am

That's so weird. Why would they lock that, but leave all of the other episodes for the entire series - let alone season - unlocked? There's nothing earth shattering, AEA. Korina and Char made amends. Sandhya remained defiant and stubborn. Amanda remained charming and pragmatic. Tim.. overdid it.. again.