pixeltracker

New ticket policies for THE RIVER- Page 2

New ticket policies for THE RIVER

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#25New ticket policies for THE RIVER
Posted: 9/27/14 at 10:28am

How uncomfortable can the seats be for a 70 minute play?

jo
#26New ticket policies for THE RIVER
Posted: 9/28/14 at 6:16am

According to the official site, the play runs for ninety (90) minutes, with no intermission.

http://www.theriveronbroadway.com/

Please scroll down.

I wonder if there is added material for the Broadway production or just a difference in staging? The London staging was for 80 minutes.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#27New ticket policies for THE RIVER
Posted: 10/27/14 at 1:28pm

Did anyone try it this morning?

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#28New ticket policies for THE RIVER
Posted: 10/27/14 at 1:49pm

"I wonder if there is added material for the Broadway production or just a difference in staging? The London staging was for 80 minutes."

I just saw an interview with Jez Butterworth and he said the Broadway show is 80 to 85 minutes.

jo
#29New ticket policies for THE RIVER
Posted: 10/27/14 at 4:25pm

In the TimesTalk session ( 1hour, 13 minutes), Ian Rickson confirms that it is basically the same as the London playscript but he said that he approached it for Broadway with a fresh insight --

http://timestalks.com/detail-event.php?event=hugh_jackman_and_ian_rickson

jo
#30New ticket policies for THE RIVER
Posted: 10/27/14 at 4:27pm

In this new Vogue feature, Adam Green gives out a few more details --

pbs.twimg.com/media/B08uHYFCIAAW0IY.jpg:large

pbs.twimg.com/media/B08uHYFCIAAW0IY.jpg

Sorry, the link does not seem to be working. If you cut and paste, you may be able to get the image ( photo and text).

Updated On: 10/27/14 at 04:27 PM

jo
#31New ticket policies for THE RIVER
Posted: 10/27/14 at 5:19pm

If you scroll down, there are photos of the queue for RUSH seats for THE RIVER --

https://twitter.com/TheRiverPlay

Updated On: 10/27/14 at 05:19 PM

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#32New ticket policies for THE RIVER
Posted: 10/27/14 at 5:25pm

That doesn't even look like a line.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Glittergrrl Profile Photo
Glittergrrl
#33New ticket policies for THE RIVER
Posted: 10/27/14 at 6:50pm

I have River View seating-river bank,,, whatever it is. The hotel river view, you can really view the river. I digress.

It's only about 2 weeks away. I am beyond excited. It's very strange because I'm not really a Hugh Jackman fan, my boyfriend keeps asking me why I'm so excited, I'm much more of an indie-film girl. But Hugh Jackman... He's a big star. I don't know anything about this play. I just hope it's good.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#34New ticket policies for THE RIVER
Posted: 10/27/14 at 7:01pm

I just think it's so bizarre that so many don't care about the show, or the content. They just NEED to be in the same room as Hugh regardless of what is going on. Weird.