pixeltracker

Orchestra vs Mezzanine for Pippin/Side Show

Orchestra vs Mezzanine for Pippin/Side Show

jacksprat
#1Orchestra vs Mezzanine for Pippin/Side Show
Posted: 10/14/14 at 1:00pm

Struggling to decide which would be the better place to sit and watch a musical spectacle such as Pippin and/or Side Show. On the nights I am looking at buying tickets for, I have a choice of Row C or Row K in the Orchestra section. I also can go with the center of the first or second row of the Mezzanine section.

I've only been to one Broadway show in my life, and that was years ago, so getting to see these two Broadway musicals is something that I don't want to "screw up" by picking seats that I won't enjoy the show as much from.

So... does anyone have any suggestions or preferences when it comes to seeing a show like Pippin, (or Side Show which I realize hasn't opened yet, but still, maybe someone can suggest something.)

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#2Orchestra vs Mezzanine for Pippin/Side Show
Posted: 10/14/14 at 1:01pm

I saw Pippin in the first row of the mezzanine, it was a perfect seat. You can see everything, and you're also close.

neonlightsxo
#2Orchestra vs Mezzanine for Pippin/Side Show
Posted: 10/14/14 at 1:17pm

The front row of the mezzanine is a great seat both the St James (Side Show) and the Music Box (Pippin). I'm sure the orchestra spots are great too, but I generally prefer front mezz.

Bwaydide92
#3Orchestra vs Mezzanine for Pippin/Side Show
Posted: 10/14/14 at 1:26pm

I saw Pippinn sixth row of the orchestra and loved my seat. You can still see everything. But the Music Box is such a compact theatre that I think any seat would be great. Although when Patina Miller popped out of the curtain, it felt like she was going to walk right up to me.

jacksprat
#4Orchestra vs Mezzanine for Pippin/Side Show
Posted: 10/14/14 at 1:40pm

Thanks for the guidance! I was able to snag center of front row of Mezzanine for Pippin, and center of 2nd row of Mezzanine for Side Show.

Very happy and excited!!!

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#5Orchestra vs Mezzanine for Pippin/Side Show
Posted: 10/14/14 at 1:45pm

Great seats, have the best time!

Videos