Jordan Catalano
#400RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 7/31/15 at 9:21pm

Madonna's birthday. Must be a sign. 

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#401RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/1/15 at 12:17am

According to a club's email to ticket holders of an event, Adore Delano is also going to be on All Stars. Sad part is that it officially confirms that Willam will not be on as she is filling in for Adore.

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7

TheatreFan4
#402RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/14/15 at 3:02pm

All of the queens are apparently currently on route for LA.

And Vicky Vox got mistaken for Ginger Minj by a Drag Race PA at the airport today.

Updated On: 8/14/15 at 03:02 PM

TheatreFan4
#403RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/16/15 at 12:00am

So Tyra went right off of the deep end and it's not pretty. Someone tweeted something negative at her and she responded to it "Kill yourself." now, okay pissed off. But people responded to that saying it's not really right to tell anyone to kill themselves regardless if what they said to you was negative and it all got worse. First with Tyra telling several people to kill themselves. To her then saying that she just meant in the metaphorical way, but then went on to say that she has no pity for anyone who does kill themselves. That they're selfish and weak.

Mama Michelle got into and said "you are a parent. be responsible. this is not independence and irreverence, it's irresponsible and offensive." and she kind of responded with the Urban Dictionary definition of "Go Kill Yourself"

https://twitter.com/iTyra

Once a bitch, always a bitch.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#404RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/16/15 at 1:02am

Ru should just make a special episode giving the crown to Raven, since CLEARLY Tyra isn't able to perform the duties associated with being the winner.

TheatreFan4
#405RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/21/15 at 6:40pm

Brace yourself. Drag Race The Movie is coming...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/rupaul-reveals-rupauls-drag-race-6294306

TheatreFan4
#406RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/24/15 at 10:41am

Miley is having over 15 Drag Race girls on the VMAs performing with her.

Known queens so far include Jasmine Masters, Laganja Estranja, Gia Gunn, Violet Chachki, Pearl, Willam, Miss Fame, Shangela, Porkchop, Tammie Brown, Jessica Wild, Pandora Boxx, Mariah Balenciaga, Delta Work, Jiggly Caliente, Courtney Act, Vivienne Pinay, Alexis Mateo, Sonique, Alyssa Edwards, Trinity K Bonet and Vivacious. We've also got some that haven't been on the show. Melissa Befierce, Cupcake Canne, & Cake Moss

Updated On: 8/24/15 at 10:41 AM

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#407RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/31/15 at 1:08pm

Okay, that was just a hot mess. Obviously LaGanja, Shangela and Alyssa were front and center. Gia Gunn was right behind. I saw Jiggly, Porkchop, Alexis, I think I saw Delta Work, maybe Tammie Brown (just because of body language), Trinity, Pandora, Willam and Vivacious (MOTHA!). Who did I miss?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#408RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/31/15 at 1:13pm

Violet got a featured moment with Miley calling her the queen. I think Pearl was in the front of one of the side lines and never got near center. Jadynn Dior Fierce was the other big girl onstage. 

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#409RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/31/15 at 1:17pm

I am not familiar with the last season's girls. I just assumed those were the ones I didn't know.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#410RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/31/15 at 1:27pm

You ain't missin' much by not knowing the session 7 girls (besides Katya). 

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#411RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 8/31/15 at 2:31pm

MTV posted profiles of all the performers with Miley. Sonique, Mariah, Vivienne Pinay, Trinity K Bonet, Pandora Boxx, and Courtney Act were up there, too. 

TheatreFan4
#412RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 7
Posted: 9/1/15 at 4:12am

I love that Alyssa and Shangela's Turn the Party is featured on her new album.

Videos