Happy Birthday, Mandy Patinkin!

mjohnson2 Profile Photo
mjohnson2
#1Happy Birthday, Mandy Patinkin!
Posted: 11/30/14 at 7:08pm

Hello all,
Just posting a thread to wish Mandy Patinkin a happy 62nd birthday!!
He's crazy, psychotic, and a bit of a sadist, but he was also pretty spectacular in most of his work, and can sing like a maniac. Happy Birthday, you crazy maniac.

Anything regarding shows stated by this account is an attempt to convey opinion and not fact.

icecreambenjamin Profile Photo
icecreambenjamin
#2Happy Birthday, Mandy Patinkin!
Posted: 11/30/14 at 8:22pm

Regardless of what people say about him, I've heard a lot of people talk about how kind and wonderful a person he is. Everyone has those maniac moments and hopefully it won't trash his career since he is such an incredible performer.
Happy Birthday!

Updated On: 12/1/14 at 08:22 PM

mamaleh
#2Happy Birthday, Mandy Patinkin!
Posted: 12/1/14 at 12:20am

He is always a dynamo on stage. Hope to see him in live performance again soon.

broadwaybabywannabe2 Profile Photo
broadwaybabywannabe2
#3Happy Birthday, Mandy Patinkin!
Posted: 12/1/14 at 1:06pm

I too add my birthday wishes to MR PATINKIN..a fellow Sagittarius...I saw Mandy in EVITA in 1979, both on San Francisco in it's initial 9 week tryout and then again in Los Angeles before it hit Broadway...and on a side note I used to see Mandy shopping in my local grocery store when I lived in NYC in the upper west side around Broadway and 92nd Streets during the early 1980's...:)

Updated On: 12/2/14 at 01:06 PM

beilis32
#4Happy Birthday, Mandy Patinkin!
Posted: 12/1/14 at 9:01pm

He was just on 60 Minutes not too long ago, and so I decided to look up more of his work. He's fantastic in everything I have since seen. Happy birthday brilliant sir!