pixeltracker

Holiday Inn at Goodspeed- Broadway Bound????

Holiday Inn at Goodspeed- Broadway Bound????

nycesq
#1Holiday Inn at Goodspeed- Broadway Bound????
Posted: 12/8/14 at 9:39pm

just saw Holiday Inn at Goodspeed which has Gavin Lee of Mary Poppins and Top Hat (London) as a lead actor. Do the producers plan to bring this show next year to Broadway?

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#2Holiday Inn at Goodspeed- Broadway Bound????
Posted: 12/8/14 at 10:50pm

I checked with a theater agent friend that has a client in the show and he said it is not coming to Broadway and no plans have been discussed to bring it in as of now.

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

sweetTb'way Profile Photo
sweetTb'way
#2Holiday Inn at Goodspeed- Broadway Bound????
Posted: 12/9/14 at 1:06am

I believe Top Hat will be the next Berlin musical to hit Broadway. From what I hear, the last workshop that was just presented in November went extremely well. I expect fall 2015 or early 2016.

DrewsiesBoy
#3Holiday Inn at Goodspeed- Broadway Bound????
Posted: 12/9/14 at 2:01am

Universal Studios developed Holiday Inn so a commercial life seems likely. A friend at Goodspeed says the Berlin people are very involved and supportive. I'm not seeing it until Dec 21 and sad to miss Noah Racey. I hope Gavin Lee is good.

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#4Holiday Inn at Goodspeed- Broadway Bound????
Posted: 12/10/14 at 7:22pm

I saw Holiday Inn today and can only urge all of you to see this show.

I had such a wonderful time-- first time seeing it--and enjoyed every single minute. The ensemble are so talented!! So great to hear so many great songs. Patti Murin, Tally Sessions, Hayley Podschun and Gavin Lee are all outstanding.

I especially loved Susan Mosher as Louise. How is this woman not getting more work on Broadway? Hey, next time you casting people want to call Jackie Hoffman for a role, stop and give Susan Mosher a call. Great comedic timing and a perfect performance.

The costumes were amazing. Great direction and lighting. Oh and the dancing!!!! I am in such a great mood. RUN to see this if you like old fashioned musicals, you won't be disappointed.

Updated On: 12/15/14 at 07:22 PM