pixeltracker

Lisa Karlin - Watch for her name in the Future!

Lisa Karlin - Watch for her name in the Future!

lisaleela Profile Photo
lisaleela
#1Lisa Karlin - Watch for her name in the Future!
Posted: 12/12/14 at 8:30pm

Since her several performances as the Leading Player, during the Southern California leg of the Pippin Tour, Lisa has been wowing audiences in Vegas, and now St Louis! Great reviews! Some future audience members even saying "I hope Lisa's going to be the Leading Player the night I see the show!". :) She has that star quality and I thought I'd start this new thread in her honor. May she go far! :) I just know she will be a huge name someday soon.

Who has seen her in Pippin, or other shows shes been in over the past few years?

Updated On: 12/12/14 at 08:30 PM

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#2Lisa Karlin - Watch for her name in the Future!
Posted: 12/12/14 at 8:33pm

Thanks for starting this thread, Lisa Karlin. Lisa Karlin - Watch for her name in the Future!

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2Lisa Karlin - Watch for her name in the Future!
Posted: 12/12/14 at 8:35pm

Isn't this thread backwards? It doesn't sound like I will have to watch for her name at all, since she will be in huge productions I want to see anyway, if her star is on the rise... it's more like, sit back and someday soon you're clearly going to see Lisa. It's more of a passive pursuit for an audience member, no?

lisaleela Profile Photo
lisaleela
#3Lisa Karlin - Watch for her name in the Future!
Posted: 12/12/14 at 8:39pm

Huh? My head hurts. ;p

"Thanks for starting this thread, Lisa Karlin. "

Haha! No, I'm afraid I'm not her. She's too busy being fabulous as Leading Player once again tonight, as we speak. :) Updated On: 12/12/14 at 08:39 PM

Videos