Easiest rushes?

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#1Easiest rushes?
Posted: 1/16/15 at 11:41pm

So I work tomorrow until like 6pm, but I'd like to see a show tomorrow evening. What's the easiest rush? I'd like to see Norm Lewis in Phantom, Les Miz, The River, Elephant Man, etc. I know some of those are a no-go, but what would be a sure bet?

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#2Easiest rushes?
Posted: 1/16/15 at 11:48pm

Les Mis is pretty easy.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2Easiest rushes?
Posted: 1/16/15 at 11:54pm

Are you wanting to rush before work and see the show after, or you want to get rush within 2 hours of the show starting on a Saturday night?

Phantom doesn't have a rush, only SRO, and that doesn't look too probable for tomorrow night.

Elephant Man is the easiest one to pop in, and check on SRO, since it will definitely be sold out. Circle in the Square is very tight on SRO, so if there is one seat left, they won't sell SRO, but people have reported rush being available at all crazy times, so I would try Elephant, then go to River... people queue up in the morning for Les Miz rush, so not sure if that extends later into the day at all. Updated On: 1/16/15 at 11:54 PM

PastorErnst Profile Photo
PastorErnst
RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#4Easiest rushes?
Posted: 1/17/15 at 12:15am

I work right at 10am, so I can't really wait in line anywhere or else I'll be late. So maybe I'll try the plays. I mean worst is that they don't have it and then I'll have the night off.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#5Easiest rushes?
Posted: 1/17/15 at 12:17am

Elephant > The River > Boxers HK sounds like a good strategy. Easiest rushes?

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#6Easiest rushes?
Posted: 1/17/15 at 9:11am

That's the perfect strategy, and honestly probably how it will happen, ha.

Videos