pixeltracker

The Elephant Man- cancelled performances- Page 3

The Elephant Man- cancelled performances

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#50The Elephant Man- cancelled performances
Posted: 1/23/15 at 8:38pm

Did they say they would try and get your similar seats to a different show, or just tell you your show was canceled?

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#51The Elephant Man- cancelled performances
Posted: 1/23/15 at 11:22pm

Bradley is a producer on American Sniper, and was responsible for getting this movie made (getting the rights to the book, choosing Clint after Spielberg fell through, etc.) Of course he's going to represent the film if it gets some Oscar attention, it was his passion project.

Also. Really? Simmer down, people.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

lovebwy Profile Photo
lovebwy
#52The Elephant Man- cancelled performances
Posted: 1/24/15 at 4:19am

When you are granted the privilege of being cast in a Broadway show, you best make damn well sure you have all your ducks in a row before you agree to the dates.

Broadway is a lady one should never ever treat as SECOND BEST. Certainly not to that tramp called HOLLYWOOD.

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#53The Elephant Man- cancelled performances
Posted: 1/24/15 at 1:44pm

For some reason I feel like you really believe "Broadway" to be a real person...

Anyway, I'm sure the cast and crew who have jobs because of Cooper's work in this production wouldn't mind seeing him come to Broadway again. Nor, would it seem, the majority of audiences, who turned this limited run into a big hit.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#54The Elephant Man- cancelled performances
Posted: 1/24/15 at 2:40pm

The Elephant Man- cancelled performances

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008
Updated On: 1/24/15 at 02:40 PM

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#55The Elephant Man- cancelled performances
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:06am

Didn't want to start a new thread...

Saw the show last night. Wow. Incredible performances by Bradley Cooper, Patricia Clarkson and Alessandro Nivola.

Patricia Clarkson really stood out to me. She was phenomenol...

I'm not usually a fan of plays...but this and CURIOUS INCIDENT were both incredible. Can't compare the two though...

jemjeb2
#56The Elephant Man- cancelled performances
Posted: 1/26/15 at 10:24am

Oh, get over it, BWW crybabies.

Everlast85 Profile Photo
Everlast85
#57The Elephant Man- cancelled performances
Posted: 1/27/15 at 9:49am

^ LOL