Side Show Cast Album?

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#25Side Show Cast Album?
Posted: 2/3/15 at 11:56am

Just cancelled my Amazon order because it's being released a week later there. Of course it is now $12.99 versus the $13.95 from Broadway records. Oh well. I would rather get it sooner.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#26Side Show Cast Album?
Posted: 2/3/15 at 2:14pm

brucebossa the 7 p.m. show is Sold Out! Side Show Cast Album? for me Side Show Cast Album? for Side Show

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Marway44 Profile Photo
Marway44
#27Side Show Cast Album?
Posted: 2/3/15 at 7:28pm

The opening does sound great and very clean. It appears they only cut out the dialogue about remaining in your seats. Robert Joy is performing it exactly the way he did it on Broadway and it's perfect. The girls are in perfect harmony and strong voice. Can't wait to get the CD!

DCS
#28Side Show Cast Album?
Posted: 2/3/15 at 10:12pm

Has anyone actually been able to listen to I Will Never Leave You here on BWW? I cant get it to play....all I get is the 9 second BWW TV Video logo intro to play and then NOTHING....

Jeffrey Karasarides Profile Photo
Jeffrey Karasarides
#29Side Show Cast Album?
Posted: 2/3/15 at 11:40pm

^I did, and it sounds GREAT!

DCS
#30Side Show Cast Album?
Posted: 2/4/15 at 12:51am

wish I knew what the secret was to get this track to play....