pixeltracker

Off and Off-Off Is The Thing Right Now

Off and Off-Off Is The Thing Right Now

ooblogway Profile Photo
ooblogway
#1Off and Off-Off Is The Thing Right Now
Posted: 2/25/15 at 9:56am

There are several shows not to miss that are not happening on Broadway right now:

James Lecesne’s The Absolute Brightness of Leonard Pelkey at Dixon Place just got a well deserved RAVE from Isherwood.

The return engagement of Soho Rep's production of An Octoroon is actually better than it was at Walkerspace (and it was pretty fantastic there!) with the mostly new cast, and in the larger space at TFANA.

Horseplay: or, The Fickle Mistress at La Mama has the best ensemble in NYC right now lead by the amazing Molly Pope and The Ridiculous Theatrical Co's Everett Quinton.

Liz Swados' The Nomad at The Flea has some great, great music.

#gobeyondbroadway

__________________________________________ "Sometimes – there's God – so quickly!"

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#2Off and Off-Off Is The Thing Right Now
Posted: 2/25/15 at 12:18pm

Totally agree. Don't forget Let the Right One In, Iceman Cometh, Ghost Quartet, Hamilton, Big Love, A Month in the Country and many more!

I'm seeing An Octoroon the weekend, and I'm very excited. I've heard it's really well-done. Updated On: 2/25/15 at 12:18 PM

Mike3 Profile Photo
Mike3
#3Off and Off-Off Is The Thing Right Now
Posted: 7/24/15 at 12:09am

I saw THE ABSOLUTE BRIGHTNESS OF LEONARD PELKEY tonight at the Westside Theatre. It was excellent.

I thoroughly enjoyed THE WEIR last night at Irish Rep. 

I'm seeing KING LIZ, SCENES FROM AN EXECUTION, and JOHN this weekend.

Other off-Broadway recommendations?  

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#4Off and Off-Off Is The Thing Right Now
Posted: 7/24/15 at 2:43am

Shows for Days, Manuel vs Statue of Liberty

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

Videos