pixeltracker

Easter Bonnet Collection Period- Page 5

Easter Bonnet Collection Period

bstrumwasser Profile Photo
bstrumwasser
#100Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/7/15 at 8:41pm

Limited Edition Prints are now available of Larry David as Norman Drexler in Fish In the Dark. 

Other Prints available as well from Pippin, Aladdin, Beautiful, Cabaret, A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, Mamma Mia, Hedwig, and Matilda with more to come. They will ship direct to you.

Proceeds benefit Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS

http://www.brianstrumwasser.com/store/p22/Larry_David_as_Norman_Drexler_in_Fish_In_The_Dark.html

B Strumwasser www.BrianStrumwasser.com

musicman_bwayfan
#101Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/8/15 at 4:18am

Anything going on at SKYLIGHT yet?  Any items for sale at ON THE 20th CENTURY yet?

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#102Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/8/15 at 7:35pm

I believe that On the 20th Century is collecting but not selling, and I don't believe that Skylight is selling either (for the latter, you may be better off writing to the SM for a signed playbill or stage dooring if you're in the city since there are only 3 members in the cast).

Fish in the Dark UPDATE:

Signed playbills - no price quote

Signed posters - no price quote

(No photos with the cast since Rita Wilson's temporary leave)

Sleep with Larry David (women only) - $500,000

D*ck pic from Larry David - $100,000

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
#103Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/8/15 at 11:50pm

The Visit didn't do anything tonight, but they are still in previews...

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#104Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/10/15 at 2:14am

Which is to be expected. Gigi and Hand To God just opened, and there's still some time left to participate so they might come around.

FISH IN THE DARK is asking $60 for playbills, $150 for posters, and $75 for prints signed by Larry David.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur
Updated On: 4/10/15 at 02:14 AM

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#105Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/11/15 at 12:41am

Curious Incident has the following available:

Playbills - $40

Posters - $60

Swung by Fish in the Dark tonight to get a playbill, then headed over to Curious Incident.

musicman_bwayfan
#106Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/11/15 at 12:53am

Just wondering if anyone happened to be over at GIGI or WOLF HALL tonight to see if anything was going on....

LightsOut90
#107Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/12/15 at 1:18am

Wolf Hall won't be participating. 

musicman_bwayfan
#108Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/13/15 at 2:49am

A friend saw ON THE 20TH CENTURY today and they unfortunately still don't have any signed items.  He was particularly disappointed considering only 2 people came out the stage door and he had to leave after Kristin Chenoweth hadn't come out after over an hour and a half.

Anything at GIGI?

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#109Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/13/15 at 2:52am

"A friend saw ON THE 20TH CENTURY today and they unfortunately still don't have any signed items.  He was particularly disappointed considering only 2 people came out the stage door and he had to leave after Kristin Chenoweth hadn't come out after over an hour and a half.
Anything at GIGI?"

The fact that he waited 90 mins for her to come out says a little something about him. You know they aren't obligated to come out the stage door, its a courtesy to the fans.

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

musicman_bwayfan
#110Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/13/15 at 3:04am

Well apparently the security was egging the crowd on and what I'm assuming was a car for Kristin kept moving around just to tease the folks waiting.  From my understanding there was a decent number of people waiting.  I have no idea how long she ended up taking.  Regardless, this is all for another thread and irrelevant to this one.

Thus, I'll end with re-asking "anything at GIGI?"

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#111Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/13/15 at 12:41pm

Nothing for Gigi yet. How about Skylight?

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#112Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/13/15 at 2:58pm

It's the last week of collections. I highly doubt if they haven't collected before that they will be collecting now.

So, Gigi and Skylight are probably not participating or going to participate.

The Bway shows that are:

Aladdin

The Audience

Beautiful

Curious Incident

Fish in the Dark

A Gentlemen's Guide

Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Heidi Chronicles

It's Only A Play

Jersey Boys

Kinky Boots

Les Mis

The Lion King

Mamma Mia!

Matilda

On The Town

On The Twentieth Century

Phantom

Wicked

musicman_bwayfan
#113Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/15/15 at 4:03pm

Over the weekend I was told that because SKYLIGHT is on hiatus this week (for Bill and Carey's prior commitments) there wouldn't be any collections or participation.

Here's hoping GIGI may do something....

HSky
#114Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/15/15 at 6:11pm

Besides the normal windowcard autographed for $75, Les Mis also had a special Javert windowcard signed by Will Swenson for the same donation. I forget the exact tag line but it was something along the lines of not waiting one day more. The conductor's baton was $250 and I believe someone at the lobby bar said the yellow ticket of leave would be offered tonight.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#115Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/15/15 at 6:22pm

Gigi didn't have collections today so I presume that they will not be participating.

LightsOut90
#116Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/16/15 at 1:24am

not sure anyone posted but went to Heidi today, they are offering a full cast signed window card for $100. 

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#117Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/16/15 at 1:35am

No playbills over at Heidi? I know they have them, because they're fulfilling mail-in requests without asking for a donation.

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#118Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/16/15 at 4:43pm

I'm not sure if Hand To God is giving the curtain speech, but Broadway Cares just listed a number of cast-signed playbills in their eBay store for $60 a piece.

Blackbird3
#119Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/17/15 at 2:14pm

I didn't want to create a new thread from this, but I will be attending the 4:30 event on Monday. Does anyone know how long it will be, perhaps from previous experience? Do you think I will be able to make an 8 PM show after? Thanks so much!

bstrumwasser
#120Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 4/17/15 at 9:53pm

This is the last week of collecting For Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Grab these Limited Edition Prints Hand-signed by the Actor. Larry David freshly signs them each night. They are selling out every night at Fish in the Dark on Broadway, A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder,MAMMA MIA!, Aladdin - The Musical, Cabaret the Musical Broadway, End of the Rainbow Broadway, Matilda The Musical on Broadway, HEDWIG on Broadway, Beautiful - The Carole King Musical Grab them before they are all gone!

All of these are Hand Signed and Numbered

www.BrianStrumwasser.com

http://www.brianstrumwasser.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

B Strumwasser www.BrianStrumwasser.com

bstrumwasser
#121Easter Bonnet Collection Period
Posted: 6/9/15 at 9:35pm

http://www.brianstrumwasser.com/rita-wilson-breast-cancer-a…

Follow this link to support the fight against Breast Cancer with Rita Wilson

There have been 100 limited edition prints signed by Larry David and the entire original cast of Fish in the Dark on Broadway. The proceeds will be sent in honor of Rita Wilson in supporting the fight against Breast Cancer

Cast Signatures

Larry David
Rita Wilson
Rosie Perez
Jayne Houdyshell
Ben Shenkman
Jerry Adler
Marylouise Burke
Jake Cannavale
Ali Rose Dachis
Diane Findlay
Alexandra Henrickson