pixeltracker

The Late Late Show with James Corden- Page 2

The Late Late Show with James Corden

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#25The Late Late Show with James Corden
Posted: 3/30/15 at 10:52pm

God, I'm gonna miss Letterman's cantankerous curmudgeon. Everyone's so... nice now.

FindingNamo
#26The Late Late Show with James Corden
Posted: 3/30/15 at 11:30pm

I haven't been motivated to go back to Corden after the premiere. Maybe after he settles in. I end up on Seth if I'm watching anything.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

FindingNamo
#27The Late Late Show with James Corden
Posted: 4/2/15 at 1:10am

I watched the wonderful Al Franken on Letterman tonight and the show rolled into the Corden show and they played a mean prank on him with Katie Couric and I have to turn it off.  I can watch almost anything but deliberate cruelty.  I may not be able to come back to this show in the future.  I'm glad I like Seth Meyers.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Pippin Profile Photo
Pippin
#28The Late Late Show with James Corden
Posted: 4/5/15 at 7:11pm

Seth Myers is just painful to watch. The writing is sub-par and he's only charming to a point........ not enough to ever let me voluntarily watch his show.

"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#29The Late Late Show with James Corden
Posted: 4/6/15 at 2:41pm

My main problem with Corden's show is that it's too fancy for a late, late show. One of the funny things about Ferguson was how he always used to claim to be in the basement of the CBS studios, had next to nothing in terms of a budget & would always mention the only thing they could afford was Geoff Peterson, "Secretariat" & some cheap effects. Corden's set is way over the top with too many bells & whistles. I've tried to watch the show, but simply can't get through an entire episode.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Videos