pixeltracker

Tony Yazbek Sings "Lucky To Be Me" in OTT Promo

Tony Yazbek Sings "Lucky To Be Me" in OTT Promo

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#1Tony Yazbek Sings "Lucky To Be Me" in OTT Promo
Posted: 5/17/15 at 6:56am

from Theatremania.com.   What a lovely video of Tony singing "Lucky To Be Me" on the streets of NYC, surprising local folk and tourists alike.  This video makes me want to see the show even more.   RC in Austin, Texas    http://www.theatermania.com/video/exclusive-on-the-town-tony-nominee-tony-yazbeck-le_788.html?cid=hp_topstory

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

theatreguy12
#2Tony Yazbek Sings
Posted: 5/17/15 at 3:20pm

Ahhh!  I just love this.  He's got that same free spirited manner he has in the show.  So fun to watch.   He's a great talent and I loved the humanness he brought into the character.

de_lovely Profile Photo
de_lovely
#2Tony Yazbek Sings
Posted: 5/17/15 at 8:08pm

Agreed! Most delightful broadway related thing I've watched in awhile. And such a lovely view of nyc in the warm weather!

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#3Tony Yazbek Sings
Posted: 5/17/15 at 9:34pm

I love how everyone that he approaches is like WTF

theatreguy12
#4Tony Yazbek Sings
Posted: 5/17/15 at 10:09pm

^^^The dude on the subway….Yazbeck goes up to shake his hand and the guy shakes his head, 'no.'

Videos