Big Brother 17

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#250Big Brother 17
Posted: 9/24/15 at 3:29am

It is kind of weird how that final challenge determines the last head if household because the challenge is so random. You might as well toss a coin. I felt Vanessa deserve to wind but at the same time if she has millions of dollars cannot feel that sorry for her. I knew James would get America's Player because he had such a sincere charm about him.

On a lighter note, I was waiting with baited breath for Clay to speak and Julie did not let him mutter a word.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#251Big Brother 17
Posted: 9/24/15 at 7:09am

All Liz did was sit there and look pretty. Pretty funny they had to read the votes backwards  to add any sort of DRAMA!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

ArtMan
#252Big Brother 17
Posted: 9/24/15 at 3:31pm

I would have had more respect for Liz if she just graciously accepted the $50,000 and told the jury to vote for Steve since he played the better game.  Compared to Steve's answers which were right on the mark, her answers were just plain dumb.  At one point, the camera showed Austin, who had a look on his face like, "come on Liz you got to answer better than this".  If Liz was truly suprised that Steve chose her instead of Vanessa, then just shut up and accept the $50,000 gift you were just given.  Also not 24 hours earlier, she was spouting how much she hated Steve.  Good luck to the guy who marries her!!