Big Brother 17

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#75Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/14/15 at 1:11pm

"Aw.  I like both Liz and Julia.  Why would you love to see her destroyed?  Did she do something awful?"

I don't really have a problem with her so that might have been a bit harsh. It's just that she's on the wrong side of the house for me.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

ArtMan
#76Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/14/15 at 11:57pm

On Sunday's show both Jeff and Austin were clueless about what is going on. The reactions from the others was priceless.  According to the feeds, Clay did not know why the show was called Big Brother.  On another note, Jeff guilty or not?  It has to do with his date with his left hand and Liz/Julia, while they were in the bed together.

ArtMan
#77Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/14/15 at 11:57pm

Double post

Updated On: 7/14/15 at 11:57 PM

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#78Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/15/15 at 10:29pm

When will these people wise up and figure out a way to get Audrey on the block? They're letting her run rampant and control the game in so many ways, they might as well hand her the money at this point. 

Hopefully someone wises up and shakes the place up, because right now it's Audrey's game and everyone else is just a sitting duck. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#79Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/15/15 at 10:46pm

I think they're worried about looking like bad people for voting out the trans girl too soon. 

ClumsyDude15
#80Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/15/15 at 10:50pm

"I think they're worried about looking like bad people for voting out the trans girl too soon. "

That really is it and that's exactly what Day said in her exit interview with Julie. I just feel like sooner or later they need to differentiate between Audrey the person and Audrey the player before they get played out of half a million dollars.  

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 7/16/15 at 10:50 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#81Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/15/15 at 10:58pm

I guess they think she's an easy enough target that voting her out can wait.   It's nice that they seem to have empathy and respect for her as a person, but you're right, that's going to win Audrey the game if they don't get her out soon. 

ClumsyDude15
#82Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/15/15 at 11:11pm

"I guess they think she's an easy enough target that voting her out can wait.   It's nice that they seem to have empathy and respect for her as a person, but you're right, that's going to win Audrey the game if they don't get her out soon. "

Yeah, I completely agree that it's great that they have a lot of empathy and respect for her, which given the clusterf*ck a few seasons back with the terrible racist and homophobic houseguests it's really great to see. 

Hopefully they wise up, because flipping that card would put whoever did it in a great spot in terms of game play given what a player Audrey has been. It almost makes me miss Day, even though she was batsh*t crazy, because she would have taken Audrey down. 

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#83Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/16/15 at 12:45am

Have you noticed how Steve has become one big blur in the background. I could not understand why they cast him? I know they needed their nerd quota but it seems it seems they went far and above this year and Steve got left in the dust..

ClumsyDude15
#84Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/16/15 at 7:56am

I know Jeff is most likely going home tonight, but my god - I cannot stand James and just want him gone ASAP. 

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#85Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/16/15 at 8:03am

I hope James leaves tonight too. Both Jeff and James aren't doing anything for me though, so it won't be a great loss either way.

I feel like I'm flip-flopping each week with the person I'm rooting for, but right now I'm loving Jason and John. If those two paired up I think it would be an unexpected and hilarious duo.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#86Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/16/15 at 8:36am

This will be some feeds talk, but I don't think it's very spoilery - Vanessa is playing really hard.  She has convinced Austin that Liz (and maybe Julia) is into him (she's not that into him) and is really pushing him to go for it.  At the same time she's telling Steve that the Austin/Liz situation is about to go full blown showmance and it needs to be broken up.  

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#87Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/16/15 at 9:58am

James doesn't bother me any where NEAR as much as Jeff. He's dumb AND obnoxious. I loved the made up argument ploy, although I didn't think Austin would be able to pull it off. He's no actor!

I was all camp Vanessa, but she's playing almost as hard as Audrey was at this point. That argument with Austin was pretty over the top, even if he threw the comp, but he's pretty dense, so it may not hurt her.

There is no one smart enough to work the angles and keep a low profile this season, like Dan. Anyone who has a clue how to play is playing way too hard. And no one is smart enough to be the bad guy and still win like Will and Dick. That's how floaters end up winning.

I still don't actually hate anyone this season, but am not rooting for anyone either. I'm hoping Jason steps up his game a bit. He is pretty smart and knows the game, but I think he's talking a bit too much.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#88Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/16/15 at 10:12am

I'll give them this - it is a mostly very likable cast. Yeah, Jeff can go tonight, that's not going to hurt anyone. They can skim off James or Jackie (who?) without causing any problems, but after that, everyone is more or less likable. James isn't even really that bad.  

Vanessa needs to watch herself with this alliance. You don't go to final six as a "single" with two strong pairs - Julia/Liz and Clay/Shelly.  Bringing rifts with her closest ally, Austin, isn't a good strategy unless she has someone else to come along to 7. At least then they have a better shot at breaking up those pairs...

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

WhizzerMarvin
#89Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/20/15 at 9:05am

Poor Johnny Mac on the block again! Jason and John are my two favorites so I'm pretty bummed out that they're still nominated after the BoB last night. 

It is a likable cast- no real troublemaker or villain. Audrey I guess comes closest, but I don't think she came into the house with that strategy.  

I like that Liz is playing Austin, who comes off as nice but not that bright. Clay and Shelli are so clearly a couple yet no one is targeting them. The sixth sense alliance seems to be controlling things pretty well early on and everyone else is just floating around waiting to get picked off one by one. 

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

SmoothLover
#90Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/20/15 at 9:20pm

I thought for sure that Audrey would have a more colorful presence on the show but the poor girl seems depressed. I don not think she is long for the house.

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#91Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/21/15 at 11:55am

Without giving anything away, Audrey has had some MAJOR difficulties in the last couple of days. 

On Wednesday, you will see what I believe will be a first for Big Brother history...

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#92Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/21/15 at 3:07pm

Audrey has been playing recklessly and keeps making the same mistakes.  She's put a huge target on herself and is becoming a liability to anyone she works with.  Someone who may be a threat could still potentially become an ally.  A liability however, becomes a priority to eliminate.  I'm curious to see how this week plays out for Audrey.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

SmoothLover
#93Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/22/15 at 3:31am

I think being in the BB house was very hard on Audrey and I don't think she was mentally prepared for it. I feel sorry for her because it took balls for her to go on the show in the first place....

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#94Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/27/15 at 10:58am

Part of me isn't sure whether or not Audrey's little Unabomber breakdown wasn't just another calculated ploy for sympathy. I'm glad she's out of the house even though there is a serious lack of villains left on the show. 

I thought Jackie and Vanessa being HOH this week would be very interesting and it didn't disappoint. I'm glad everyone is turning against Austin and he's going to look like a giant fool once he leaves the house and sees how Liz played him. While I did think it was unfortunate that Jackie was dethroned, the plan can still move forward and Austin can be evicted. It's definitely going to fvck up Vanessa's game because the blood can't even die before she's getting more on them.

This could also be an opportune time to get Clay out even though Shelli might go ballistic and kill herself.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#95Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/27/15 at 11:02am

Without spoiling what's currently happening ... don't count on this group to do what you think they will.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#96Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/27/15 at 11:45am

I thought the plan to put up Clay and Becky was hilarious in thinking that they would somehow be more likely to win a BOB.  Liz just banged it out on her own and seeing Shelli's reaction was gold.  Right now, I'm rooting for Vanessa and it's still quite feasible that Austin could be backdoored, but this is obviously the season for loose lips, so anything could happen.  Jason and James could rally some troops and spill the beans to Austin in order to increase their numbers and Clay would be out the door, which would be sort of awesome.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

WhizzerMarvin
#97Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/27/15 at 8:53pm

It was just painful watching Austin shoot his mouth off like that, blabbing Julia's name to Jason. His plan didn't make any sense and it seems obvious from what they've shown that Liz hasn't led Austin on with a fake showmance.

I do love Jason more than ever. When he said that blank wall must be what the inside of Clay's head looked like I cracked up. And John was pretty funny being excited about not being nominated this week.

I think there's a strong possibility that Clay could go home this week and that would absolutely perfect and hilarious.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#98Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/27/15 at 9:16pm

I had more or less forgotten about Becky until this week.

WhizzerMarvin
#99Big Brother 17
Posted: 7/27/15 at 10:23pm

I initially liked Becky, but she has been edited out of the show more than Jenn City!