pixeltracker

Grease live costs and actor salaries- Page 2

Grease live costs and actor salaries

Hellob Profile Photo
Hellob
#25Grease live costs and actor salaries
Posted: 2/5/16 at 8:54am

FindingNamo said: "I'm telling you.  Fox tried to underpay Gillian Anderson for X-Files, you're know they were all, "Sandy, you can take home the slut outfit."

"

You are so funny that you made me bust a gut! Good morning!

Updated On: 2/5/16 at 08:54 AM

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#26Grease live costs and actor salaries
Posted: 2/5/16 at 9:02am

Broadway_Boy said: "In what world do you think Ana Gasteyer got more than Aaron, Julianne, Vanessa, Kiki or Carly Rae?   "

A world full of wicked, mean girls and snl fans.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
neonlightsxo
#28Grease live costs and actor salaries
Posted: 2/5/16 at 9:18am

I have a hard time taking that Time article seriously when they don't know the difference between Nick and Joe Jonas.

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#29Grease live costs and actor salaries
Posted: 2/5/16 at 9:26am

Few people tune into Grease to see the Principal, Coach or random Tbird.  Sandy, Danny, Rizzo are the main characters and should be paid the most as they are the ones people are tuning into see the most. The rest I am sure are happy to be in a high profile show. 

When They Go Low, I Go High

JM226
#30Grease live costs and actor salaries
Posted: 2/5/16 at 10:23am

jacobsnchz14 said: "http://time.com/money/4202225/grease-live-cost-production-sets/

$16 million"

that article is incorrect because it doesn't take marketing & promotion into account. it also doesn't report its source for the number. that's a very, very low number in my personal opinion and experience. 

also... ana gasteyer did not make more money than the principal roles. that is the craziest thing to suggest or even question. sorry. 

Shrek3
#31Grease live costs and actor salaries
Posted: 2/5/16 at 10:30am

Okay, Headband.