bjh2114
#25Tonys by Theatre?
Posted: 2/9/16 at 2:57pm

^ I don't even know what this means.

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#26Tonys by Theatre?
Posted: 2/9/16 at 3:01pm

Funny that the Richard Rodgers has the highest number, considering it's current tenant is yet another (soon to be) Best Musical winner. 

Mike66
#27Tonys by Theatre?
Posted: 2/9/16 at 3:09pm

BJH -- beautiful, just beautiful -- THANKS!

I would have WAGged that the Minskoff never had a winner, since Lion King won while at the New Amsterdam -- go figure....

THANKS

m

Mike66
#28Tonys by Theatre?
Posted: 2/9/16 at 3:15pm

JBroadway said: "Funny that the Richard Rodgers has the highest number, considering it's current tenant is yet another (soon to be) Best Musical winner. 

Yeah -- the Rodgers definitely gets a "plus one" on its record.  It's really surprising that it has such a huge lead over all the other venues for Musicals, especially considering that conventional wisdom would be that Best Musical Tonys bestow the promise of a long, long life.  Like the Majestic hasn't been in the competition for a generation now.  Fascinating.

THANKS

"

KCW Profile Photo
KCW
#29Tonys by Theatre?
Posted: 2/10/16 at 7:21am

Thank you so much for posting that. It was awesome to look at.

I appoligise for any spelling mistakes. I may be on my mobile. Clumsy fingers and small little touchscreen keys don't mixx. I try to spellcheck, but I may miss something.

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#30Tonys by Theatre?
Posted: 2/10/16 at 3:27pm

I, too, am fascinated by superlative lists! The one above is great and I'd be interested to see it cross referenced! If only I had the time...