pixeltracker

Broadway Cares Spring Collections- Page 4

Broadway Cares Spring Collections

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#75Broadway Cares Spring Collections
Posted: 4/19/16 at 1:02am

mattyp4 said: "I'll guess I'll be a dork & continue to reply to my previous posts & bump the thread if anyone is interested...

It's the final week or Broadway Cares collections.  Hamilton posters are still available for $300.  I was finally able to get one.  And they have signed Playbills back in stock but now they're $200.
"

They also had the "Laurens died" letter signed by Lin, Pippa, Oak, Daveed, and Anthony for $200.

Plus they sold 20 slots at $500 a piece to take a photo with Lin. And they were strict about 20. There were people offering over $500 to have a spot after the 20 and I was told they turned them away.

lite2shine Profile Photo
lite2shine
#76Broadway Cares Spring Collections
Posted: 4/19/16 at 1:36am

mattyp4 said: "I'll guess I'll be a dork & continue to reply to my previous posts & bump the thread if anyone is interested...

It's the final week or Broadway Cares collections.  Hamilton posters are still available for $300.  I was finally able to get one.  And they have signed Playbills back in stock but now they're $200.

"

I wish I were in NYC. I'll even pay for that amount of money for a Hamilton autographed poster.

MX888 Profile Photo
MX888
#77Broadway Cares Spring Collections
Posted: 4/20/16 at 2:43am

sorano916 said: "mattyp4 said: "I'll guess I'll be a dork & continue to reply to my previous posts & bump the thread if anyone is interested...

"

They also had the "Laurens died" letter signed by Lin, Pippa, Oak, Daveed, and Anthony for $200.

Plus they sold 20 slots at $500 a piece to take a photo with Lin. And they were strict about 20. There were people offering over $500 to have a spot after the 20 and I was told they turned them away.

"

Hamilton playbills are $200 but Lin mentioned that they're  also signed by Questlove (and someone else). Lauren's letter decreased to $100.  Photo with Lin jumped to $1000 (don't know whether there was a limit or not... Was I crazy that I considered it for a split second?!)

Phillytheatreguy10 Profile Photo
Phillytheatreguy10
#78Broadway Cares Spring Collections
Posted: 4/20/16 at 4:43pm

I thought collections went on for one more week? Yes or no? 

gfaustswa Profile Photo
gfaustswa
#79Broadway Cares Spring Collections
Posted: 4/20/16 at 4:52pm

I'm on my American Psycho kick for the moment.....since I'm seeing it on Sat for the first time.   Have they been selling anything?

smidge
#80Broadway Cares Spring Collections
Posted: 4/20/16 at 5:53pm

gfaustswa said: "I'm on my American Psycho kick for the moment.....since I'm seeing it on Sat for the first time.   Have they been selling anything?

Shows in previews don't usually participate. 

"

sarahb22 Profile Photo
sarahb22
#81Broadway Cares Spring Collections
Posted: 4/20/16 at 9:27pm

I'd buy that signed Laurens letter for $100 but I don't live in NYC. Broadway Cares Spring Collections Is there any way to buy these things other than going to the theater? Like, is there a website or anything?

Updated On: 4/20/16 at 09:27 PM

NJ_BroadwayGirl Profile Photo
NJ_BroadwayGirl
#82Broadway Cares Spring Collections
Posted: 4/20/16 at 9:47pm

sarahb22 said: "I'd buy that signed Laurens letter for $100 but I don't live in NYC. Broadway Cares Spring Collections Is there any way to buy these things other than going to the theater? Like, is there a website or anything?"

Items are sold on the Broadway Cares eBay page (username is BCEFA) but it's usually signed playbills and posters, sometimes show used props. I don't think things like the Lauren's letter would turn up but you never know. They have items up pretty consistently during the year. I would have bought that for $100 if they had it when I was there a couple of weeks ago, that's a good buy. 

I like a good rhyme more than a good time

Videos