pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway- Page 8

Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway

Keiichi2 Profile Photo
Keiichi2
#175Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 6/17/16 at 10:48pm

mtchairs said: "Thanks for the heads up Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway Can anyone tell me what the stage height at the Belasco is like? Looking at some seats Row A Centre Orchestra. What seats are you all booking?

"

I ordered tickets for that row.  In my experience, the Belasco is fine up close.  I've never had a problem.

persephone88
#176Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 6/18/16 at 1:32am

I'm taking a fairly short teen to the show, and considering Row A center orchestra, on a less favorable date, over side orchestra Row A Seats 2 and 4, or side orch row D seats 6, 8 and 10 on a date that works better for us. Are the closer side orchestra seats too close, as in major neck craning or way off to the side? Would side D be better than side A? We could also get orchestra center Row J, but my teen often has issues seeing from further back. I'm afraid the heads in front of her would make it harder to see...any advice?

ProducersFan
#177Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 6/18/16 at 2:46pm

I also wanted to say thank you for the heads up, kade.ivy! I ended up getting center balcony row B for a Sunday matinee. We're already seeing Hamilton so I had to compromise on the ticket price. I told my husband I only "needed" to see one show, but the reviews have been so good for Dear Evan Hansen that it's really piqued my interest. My husband is a good sport and accompanies me when I want to see certain touring productions here in Orlando and always has a good time, but he's not really into it like I am, so I'm hoping he'll enjoy the show. 

"If you start from a place of joy and charm, you can get away with a lot in the second act. It may be that that's my life. I'm not sure." ~Roger Bart

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#178Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 10/3/16 at 5:56pm

Any idea when we'll be hearing about standbys?

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

MyMeredithMonster Profile Photo
MyMeredithMonster
#179Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 10/7/16 at 3:31pm

Here's a question I'm hoping someone knows the answer to..  Is the Music Box Theatre's box office open before previews start (to buy tickets in person)?  I'll be in the area at the end of this month and would like to get them, but I'm not seeing hours listed.

"Yeah, Clarissa, explain it all."

phan24 Profile Photo
phan24
#180Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 10/7/16 at 3:53pm

Yes, the box office opened on October 3rd to buy physical tickets, they open at 10am and I assume it would close in the late afternoon.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#181Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 10/7/16 at 4:01pm

I wonder if Gerard is transferring and will cover Ben! 

phan24 Profile Photo
phan24
#182Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 10/7/16 at 4:04pm

I don't know why I assumed that would be the case, but haven't found his name in any announcement^. He is so talented, I hope he gets it, would love to see him in the role.

MyMeredithMonster Profile Photo
MyMeredithMonster
#183Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 10/7/16 at 4:07pm

phan24 said: "Yes, the box office opened on October 3rd to buy physical tickets, they open at 10am and I assume it would close in the late afternoon

"

Thanks phan!

"Yeah, Clarissa, explain it all."

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#184Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 10/7/16 at 4:21pm

phan24 said: "I don't know why I assumed that would be the case, but haven't found his name in any announcement^. He is so talented, I hope he gets it, would love to see him in the role."

I’m pretty sure they haven’t announced any of the standbys yet. From what I saw on Audition Update some time back, I think they’re planning on having more than they did at second stage, though.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

JM226
#185Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 10/7/16 at 4:35pm

^ yes they are. and they did brand-new auditions for the understudies and standby's so i dont think anyone from 2ST is transffering over 

asmith0307
#186Dear Evan Hansen OFFICIALLY opening on Broadway
Posted: 10/28/16 at 8:35pm

In case anyone didn't catch the TimesTalk this evening!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBZyGaIU4TQ