Hamilton Cancellation Line

jw3636
#1Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 6/9/16 at 11:18am

Hey all!

I'm looking for a line buddy. I'm only looking for one ticket but I'm looking for a line buddy who will help keep my place in case I need to pee or run and grab food, etc. Anyone interested in joining forces any time between June 14th and July 1st? I'm willing to do the hardcore 24-48 hour thing.

ashk8177
#2Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 6/9/16 at 11:41am

I was wondering if you would be interested  in letting me pay for your ticket in exchange for securing 2? Ive done the line before, everyone is very good about letting people step out to go eat, walk, or use the restroom, as long as it isn't abused. Each person is allowed to buy two tickets, so this follows all posted rules. Let me know if you are interested, I'm flexible with dates, as well. I wish you luck and hope you get to see it either way!

jw3636
#3Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 6/9/16 at 12:00pm

I could be down for that! Are you only interested in regular priced tickets or are you also interested in premium?

Emma MK
#4Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 6/9/16 at 1:12pm

Ive pm'd you :)

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#5Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 6/9/16 at 2:15pm

Same here!

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

Relevance81491
#6Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 6/9/16 at 3:01pm

I am a broke college graduate who is willing to make the same offer...  I do the waiting, you buy both the tickets 

dshnookie Profile Photo
dshnookie
#7Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 6/9/16 at 3:27pm

I'm willing to be a buyer for your and my regular price tickets. Seriously. PM me - I'm pretty flexible with dates.

Updated On: 6/9/16 at 03:27 PM

Videos