BB18 starts tonight!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#25BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 6/30/16 at 10:52am

How does one get this delusional this fast?  They've been in the house for one week!  You could almost feel EVERYONE in that room thinking he was being a pompous idiot. 

AND.....since She Loves Me is streaming tonight, most of us wont be watching BB's eviction until much later!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#26BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/1/16 at 1:16am

I was so happy to see Jozea walk out the door. I usually root for the gay guy but he had such a horrible personality. At least Frankie had some wit and his male bonding was entertaining. He did not show his ugly side until his demise was around the corner. 

dramamama611
#27BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/1/16 at 6:19am

that was incredibly satisfying!  I love that so many in the house were gobsmacked...especially Jozea!  

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 7/1/16 at 06:19 AM

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#28BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/1/16 at 8:52am

That episode made every insufferable thing Jozea said so worth it! He will truly go down in BB history as one of the worst. 

He and Frankie don't have anything in common IMO. Frankie had cute little Zankie and when his back was up against the wall and had to win that comp without Caleb's help he stepped up and did it. (Plus I have great memories of Frankie in ROA so I tend to remember his time in the BB house through rose-colored glasses.) 

Jozea gave a masterful tutorial on how NOT to play the game. Every contestant should be forced to watched his episodes before entering the house from now on. 

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

dramamama611
#29BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/1/16 at 12:29pm

His righteous claims in his Julie interview were just as ignorant.  I lost track of how may words he used incorrectly.  (I kind of hate that he'll have a chance back into the house.)

SmoothLover
#30BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/1/16 at 3:47pm

I don't know why they bother bringing people back into the game.

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#31BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/1/16 at 5:25pm

I think they do it in case one of the favorites gets kicked out (ie Frank) they have a chance to bring them back. At least Jozea has a huge uphill battle to get back in - he has to win four competitions as opposed to whoever goes out fifth needing to win only one.

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

SmoothLover
#32BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/3/16 at 4:49am

Frank seems to manipulate the group easily. Not the brightest bulbs in the tulip patch. So sad Vic is going home this week.?? I wonder what Paul looks like without the Muscat on his face? He has nice cheekbones.

ArtMan
#33BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/3/16 at 9:51am

SmoothLover said: "Frank seems to manipulate the group easily. Not the brightest bulbs in the tulip patch. So sad Vic is going home this week.?? I wonder what Paul looks like without the Muscat on his face? He has nice cheekbones.

"

I think Paul would be quite handsome without the beard.  But even with the beard he's hot.  He's a tool, but a hot tool.  And really short.  In my fantasies, if we hooked up, it would be like a Great Dane mounting a chihuahua. 

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#34BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/4/16 at 9:08am

And really short.  In my fantasies, if we hooked up, it would be like a Great Dane mounting a chihuahua. 

LOL I'm never going to be able to think about Paul the same way again! He really is hot, but such an ass. I would only have sex with him if he agreed to have his mouth duck taped shut...

Victor is growing on me. I liked the tears he shed for Jozea and he is really good at comps. I'm impressed he won the BB roadkill. 

Da'Vonne is killing me with her Diary Room commentary. I'm surprised by how invested I am in rooting for the vets. They are the cream of this crop for sure, besides Paulie. 

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#35BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/4/16 at 9:52am

The newbies really haven't been all that impressive so far. I mean, last night's show didn't have anything from Bridgette, Zakiya or Michelle and only brief moments from Tiffany, Bronte and Corey (and that unrelated to game play).  

I've heard that Natalie is the nicest girl in the house - she doesn't say anything mean or engage in bashing talk at all.  Apparently Bronte is a racist bitch.

From the vets, I love James.  Everything he does cracks me up.

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#36BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/4/16 at 10:13am

I find myself laughing out loud at Da'Vonne's Diary Room commentary. I don't laugh as hard as I did at Diary Room Queen Brittany Haynes but I do laugh. 

ArtMan
#37BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/4/16 at 5:50pm

jasonf said: "The newbies really haven't been all that impressive so far. I mean, last night's show didn't have anything from Bridgette, Zakiya or Michelle and only brief moments from Tiffany, Bronte and Corey (and that unrelated to game play).  

I've heard that Natalie is the nicest girl in the house - she doesn't say anything mean or engage in bashing talk at all.  Apparently Bronte is a racist bitch.

From the vets, I love James.  Everything he does cracks me up.

"

A couple of them have made some racist remarks.  Bronte, as you mentioned.  Also Zakiya.  (Your spelling.  I'm too lazy to look it up). As I mentioned earlier, Corey has made some gay slurs.  Last night, when he was talking about Christmas and when he entered the HOH and they were talking.  He's such a meathead.

SmoothLover
#38BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/5/16 at 1:25am

I think I wrote Muscat instead of Muscrat but u get the idea. I wish they would leave Vic in the house a nice he is good eye candy. The newbies should not have formed an alliance. It always goes to crap when a group does it right off the bat. They should have agreed not to form one. Corey has this blankness behind his eyes. I have seen it in other people and it usually indicates a lack of substance or a off based Zen like belief system. I think with Corey it is not the latter. There are pictures of Vic online without the beard and he is even cuter. 

ArtMan
#39BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/8/16 at 9:25am

Frank better watch his game.  Not only is he on the radar of the other house guests, but his treatment of the ladies on the show, could get him kicked off by the producers.

dramamama611
#40BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/8/16 at 10:55am

What did I miss?? What treatment are you talking about?

ArtMan
#41BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/8/16 at 5:42pm

I will send you a pm.  It really isn't spoilers, they are not showing it for the airings.

SmoothLover
#42BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/10/16 at 1:01am

I agree that Frank may be playing a bit too hard and it does seems that any popularity he has is dwindling.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#43BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/14/16 at 1:44pm

Well, I finally got caught up with the show.  The season is kicking off to a more interesting start than most.  I really like the new Roadkill challenge aspect.  The ability to anonymously nominate someone after the HOH nominations but before POV without the safety net of immunity opens up new layers of complexity for strategizing, especially since the Roadkill winner also has the ability to anonymously replace their former nominee should they come off the block from POV.  All that being said, is Bridgette really that STUPID?!?!  I was originally happy to see Frank return, but his behavior towards Da' and the other women really soured me on the guy.  And now his cocky attitude of controlling Bridgette's HOH has really turned me off him.  I'd love to see him go next week, but he is a competition beast.

So far, I'm loving Da', James, Paulie, Nicole and Natalie.  Paul really annoyed me in the beginning, but he's starting to cool down a bit (and I'm in the camp that believes he would be smokin' hot without the stupid beard).  So far, the evictions have been spot on, though I fear that may change if Tiffany goes tonight.  It was almost worth the screen time to see Jozea be so spectacularly stupid and delusional, if only we hadn't had to see or hear him.  And Victor wasn't much better.  It was jaw-dropping how clueless they were.

Poor Tiffany.  How she thought she could hide being Vanessa's sister is flummoxing.  They are about as close to being identical twins as sisters can be without sharing a womb.  Well, that only addresses appearance and voice.  Tiffany is also behaving, dressing and crying like Vanessa, so it's like they're CLONES.  It's as if Tiffany not only never watched Vanessa's season, but NEVER DICUSSED IT WITH HER!  GOD!!  Still, I think it's foolish to target her this week.  Tiffany has such a weak strategic and social grasp at this point, she's not that big of a threat to anyone right now.  Unfortunately, some small-minded individuals had control this week.  I'm hoping Da' can turn it around.  Paul started as a threat to the veterans and has been flip-flopping out of desperation.  Bronte is such a terrible liar, I can't imagine people wouldn't consider her as big a threat, if not more so, than Tiffany.  Plus, she's annoying and really boring.

So far, I'm really rooting for James and Da'.  James is probably the smartest strategist right now and he's even more fun to watch this time around.  And I adore Natalie for adoring James!  It's been fantastic seeing more of Da' this time around.  I hope she's there for the long haul.  I do think Paulie is even cuter than his brother, not only because of his appearance, but he's got so much more personality.  I really like Nicole, but I don't like that she likes Corey.  The homoerotic edits of Corey were hilarious, but I was disappointed to hear about his comments and behavior.  He either needs to come out or just shut up.  Pick a lane!  I mean...

Bridgette is just annoying and pathetic.  Her cutesy little-girl act is so over-the-top phony and then hitching her wagon to Frank just makes me want to barf.  Apparently, there are a couple of other women in the house, but the editors have not found them worthy of remembrance quite yet.  One has a name like a Cirque du Soleil show and the other has glasses?  Nose ring?  Something like that.  Cirque du Soleil is part of the Hateful Eight alliance or whatever its called, but that's all I really know about either of them.  Not that it matters.  We still have about 24 more alliances to be named before the finale, which the editors don't seem to have much confidence will feature either of them in the final two.  They might make it past the Peanut Gallery (the non-jury members that sit shamefully off to the side and get about two minutes of air time) simply for being so far off anyone's radar, they're practically stealth.

Did I forget anyone?  Oh, yeah.  Glenn.  That's all.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

SmoothLover
#44BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/15/16 at 1:58am

I do believe that Paulie may be the brightest of the bunch. Smart and cute. Lord take me now.

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#45BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/15/16 at 4:40pm

Paulie is definitely going far in the game as long as he keeps his head in it since a lot of these people are just too busy fighting, attempting to hook up or just plain stupid. 

Who do we think will win Battle Back? My vote is Victor or Bronte. I don't see Jozea or Glenn fairing well. I guess it also depends on who they vote out this week coming up, too.  

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 7/15/16 at 04:40 PM

ClumsyDude15
#46BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/15/16 at 5:43pm

Whoops - Wrong thread!

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 7/15/16 at 05:43 PM

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#47BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/15/16 at 8:23pm

One thing I hate about the team aspect is giving people the opportunity to be safe every week.  I'm not looking forward to another week of Frank and Bridgette sitting pretty.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

SmoothLover
#48BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/16/16 at 2:47am

I think it is kind of fun that they are devoting an entire night to battle of the block. I would think that the last person of the 5 evicted would have a high percentage rate of getting to return given that they will compete in the order they were evicted. Frank keeps referring to himself as the old man and he is only in his late twenties.?? 

ClumsyDude15
#49BB18 starts tonight!
Posted: 7/16/16 at 1:48pm

^The newbies referred to him as an old man, and he's using it as a turn of phrase in his own way.